LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: North vs. South

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    Couldnt agree more. Przealaa Chce sie od I swoja. Every time. Although bylo Okaz balu nie rozpacz bede can be a nice way to burn off some calories while stoking back up the sex life with your lady.

But back to the topic at hand of north v south - The second you leave Jersey going south you cannot find one decent piece of bread. It doesnt exist. I dont care if your town in Maryland or Virginia has a french bakery with "artisan breads." You dont have hard rolls. Period. And Pizza... jeez. You guys down south should call it cheese bread with sauce, cause it aint pizza.
    bylo Okaz,
    Manisses
    Water chemistry is much better down here than it is in Jerz for beer making (and bread making). We also have much less chlorine and flouride in the water, which helps calm down the Archy types.

Uh, the northeast college thing is way, way off. Compare any college in the south (other than Duke) to any college in the northeast and it is night and day.

RIer - You clearly haven't spent any time on the Quinnipiac campus.

Images
    Massachusetts has the best schools in the world. Really, they do. Even their normal public schools are good.

If you're looking for females, Wellesley College is the place to go. It will give you gender segregated flashbacks to the good ol days in the 1950's. Don't get fooled by their self-importance and sophisticated air. These girls are dying for adventure and some "slumming." They've been raised to be uptight, and are looking for something different. Just act like you don't think anything of them, and they'll be putty in your paws.

Sometimes we went to score some smoke, at the pizza joint my boy's cousin worked at in Wellesley(I attended schoolin' up in MASS for a while). I went along with him on a few deliveries at Wellesley College and it was fantastic. That place had good pizza, though the cousin was kind of chinsey with it.

Ahh, Route 9.

Spent many a blurry night at ZOO-MASS Amherst. Lot's of pretty ladies there, many of whom rejected my pleas for night-long courtship.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    RIer - You clearly haven't spent any time on the Quinnipiac campus.
    I will second that beyond belief. Same for Sacred Heart and Fairfield but then again those three schools are nearly clones of each other: medium sized (at least not small) student body, beautiful campus, Catholic school, Division 1 athletics, good academic programs, typically more females than males, big price tag (as most any non-state school). One issue though, is the demographic and socioeconomic is less diverse. Not to the point of small, liberal arts schools, but you don't typically see all walks of like on the QU campus. Still a great place though and the quiver of tail there would please anyone here by far.

Were you a Bobcat MA?

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    Spent many a blurry night at ZOO-MASS Amherst. Lot's of pretty ladies there, many of whom rejected my pleas for night-long courtship.
    Tons, and tons of in and out of state birds on that campus. Were you hanging with the Honors College girls? With many there, sacking them is like selling a crate of twinkies to Oprah. Layups. All shots from the paint.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Massachusetts has the best schools in the world. Really, they do. Even their normal public schools are good.

If you're looking for females, Wellesley College is the place to go. It will give you gender segregated flashbacks to the good ol days in the 1950's. Don't get fooled by their self-importance and sophisticated air. These girls are dying for adventure and some "slumming." They've been raised to be uptight, and are looking for something different. Just act like you don't think anything of them, and they'll be putty in your paws.

Sometimes we went to score some smoke, at the pizza joint my boy's cousin worked at in Wellesley(I attended schoolin' up in MASS for a while). I went along with him on a few deliveries at Wellesley College and it was fantastic. That place had good pizza, though the cousin was kind of chinsey with it.

Ahh, Route 9.
    PB&J, you talking colleges with your first line? If high schools and below, there are some very, very good districts in the state, then some terrible ones.

Quote Originally Posted by RIer View Post
    Uh, the northeast college thing is way, way off. Compare any college in the south (other than Duke) to any college in the northeast and it is night and day.
    When we use the word "any", that implies "every", and there are some schools everywhere that simply have a dog-faced female population. Major. State. Universities. Preferably in the south but not exclusive to it.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Tons, and tons of in and out of state birds on that campus. Were you hanging with the Honors College girls? With many there, sacking them is like selling a crate of twinkies to Oprah. Layups. All shots from the paint.
    No, nothing to do with honors girls. It's just that I had no game. Being 5'7" and very respectful of other people will get you nowhere with women in college. F-ing hindsight...it kills me.

Also no, not a former bobcat. I dated a girl at QU for two years. She was the hottest girl I ever met...until I visited her at QU. I went from feeling like THE MAN to feeling just sort of cool. When she visited my school, however, I was again THE MAN.