Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
For sure the ride that hooked me for good was the first time I actually rode down the line. It felt like I was surfing for 45 minutes straight, but it was more like 10 seconds, which is great. When I stood up after dismounting I started laughing out loud. Not just a normal laugh, it was a laugh that you'd hear out of a child enduring a much feared tickle torture. Totally giddy.

Other than that, my other life changing ride involved and '87 Volvo wagon, a dead end road, an upperclasswoman, and piles of nervousness.
First paragraph: You were cackling. Like I was for the better half of 2 hours last night and on the walk back to my truck from the beach. Similarly, if you ever make a chick "loud laugh", you got her in the bag and it's yours to lose. Point being, we only laugh uncontrollably when it's damn good and we like it.

Second paragraph: Not sure if that was when you were 15 or if it was 15 days ago. With you, I'd put all bets on the first. In that case, you better have blackmailed her for the sickest TV, stereo, and quiver known to adolescent man. Any well-to-do bird who's up to no good also knows how to sign a check to lighten the matter at hand. Want to push the envelope and own that '87 wagon? Tell her you're prego.