LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by tlokein View Post
    @dlrouen and PJB - good guess, but no...
    Ronald ****ing Reagan.

ronald-reagan_nyah.jpg

Since it's not "Jon" I'm really hoping your last name is either Jeremy (for your sake) or Burgundy (for our sake).

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    L Ron Hubbard?
    Oh oh, he's been reincarnated. Tlokien, do you know Tom Cruise? Oh man, remember when Tom Cruise and John Travolta locked themeselves in Stan's closet?

Howard?

Jeez, I think we're obsessed with finding out the dude's last name.

Looks like I'll just have to make this a contest. Winner gets a 6 pack of their choice (or join me for vodka drinks)...Take out only, no delivery...p/u at CB this weekend. Good guesses so far, but no winners. For some reason I do have some vague memory of Tom C and John T asking about a closet though. Not sure why, but I did party really hard in the 80s-90s. Could just be a weird flashback.

Images
    R Kelly tried to save them but ended up locked in there too.

Such a pleasant thread. Welcome Ron (McDonald?). I live in NJ, but have good friends down in CB and always enjoy the vibe of the area.

I'm impressed with the dedication of your 6 year old starting to save to buy her own board, and applaud you for making her work towards it. No labor laws down there?! Just kidding, I crunched the numbers, and a reasonable allowance combined with the early onset surf obsession make her exciting purchase very doable.

Welcome to SI Ron, love the stoke you have, it's never too late to learn and progress, keep at it and you'll be surprised how good you can actually get, just takes time in the water, consistent / persistent effort, and a sense of humor. You seem to have that covered, so just keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by tlokein View Post
    Looks like I'll just have to make this a contest. Winner gets a 6 pack of their choice (or join me for vodka drinks)...Take out only, no delivery...p/u at CB this weekend. Good guesses so far, but no winners. For some reason I do have some vague memory of Tom C and John T asking about a closet though. Not sure why, but I did party really hard in the 80s-90s. Could just be a weird flashback.
    L. Ron Hubbard.

Ditch the vodka and go have a beer at Fat Pelican. Natty Greene's "Freedom" IPA is my current steez.

Congrats on having an awesome daughter, Ron Howard.

It's Ron God Jesus Selassie... gotta be. Welcome to SI!

One rule Ron: Thou shalt not evoke the name of RTP suburbanite hell on SI. Too many expensive keyboards get puked on at the very though of that forsaken town and its inhabitants comparing their Benz's, Lame Rovers and Lexi (plural for Lexus?) while playing the game "Who Can Act Whiter?"

I need to get in the water... I feel dirty now.