Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Greetings

Images
    Ronnie Ortiz(Jersey Shore) ?

Ron Tin Tin ?

Ron Wood?

Ron Perlman?

Ron Livingston?

Ron Palillo(Horseshack on Welcome Back Kotter)?

Images
    Ronnie James Dio?

Images
    If it were Ronnie James Dio I'd be f**king stoked! Probly the best of all the famous Rons mentioned...just heard Holy Diver this morning.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    If it were Ronnie James Dio I'd be f**king stoked! Probly the best of all the famous Rons mentioned...just heard Holy Diver this morning.
    Well, I heard Rainbow in the Dark two weeks ago. Ha, what do you think of that Seldom Seen?

I'd be most stoked if his name was Ron Tin Tin.

Have fun tomorrow, Mr. Seen. Should be a little something out there. Try not to drown or anything. Mr. Seen, try not to use any racial slurs this weekend or you'll have to go to counseling.

Well if I were Dio I'd be dead...and Satan would be my b*itch right now.

Good guesses all around but sorry, no winners. +5 pts to PJB though for the Welcome Back Kotter reference. Contest is over, if anyone's at CB this weekend and find me you can have a consolation prize and the answer.

Have a good weekend everyone, I'm off to the flatwater...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tlokein View Post
    Well if I were Dio I'd be dead...and Satan would be my b*itch right now.

Good guesses all around but sorry, no winners. +5 pts to PJB though for the Welcome Back Kotter reference. Contest is over, if anyone's at CB this weekend and find me you can have a consolation prize and the answer.

Have a good weekend everyone, I'm off to the flatwater...
    where is cb?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Well, I heard Rainbow in the Dark two weeks ago. Ha, what do you think of that Seldom Seen?

I'd be most stoked if his name was Ron Tin Tin.

Have fun tomorrow, Mr. Seen. Should be a little something out there. Try not to drown or anything. Mr. Seen, try not to use any racial slurs this weekend or you'll have to go to counseling.
    I think that's great Mr. Bear. I certainly will and same to you. I will do my best not to drown or use any racial slurs or a combination of both. And Mr. Ron tlokein, obviously you know I just thought it'd be cool if you had the last name of Dio, not wishing any misfortune on you.

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    where is cb?
    342′12″n 7753′49″w

We finally welcome Emass back to the party. Where have you been? Certainly not out surfing...
    Must have been busy writing one of his long winded responses or searching for that perfect movie quote.. haha sorry Emass, I had to go there... too bad the forecast didn't hold out for us up here this weekend huh?

Images
    Dlouren, did you just use a racial slur? How aboot anytime this summer? Do you go to country music concerts? You will go to counseling if you are recorded using a racial slur. Counseling.......