Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Emass, your PM mail box is full
    Thanks braddah. Just opened it up a bit and deleted some messages. Hadn't been on the comp til now.

Between our back and forth and same with some others, the hate PMs I get, the truces and peace offerings, and yankee's endless wooing of me in iambic pentameter (excessive, creepy, yet amazing composition!), it fills up quickly!

Send over the rest of what you had for me brah.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Thanks braddah. Just opened it up a bit and deleted some messages. Hadn't been on the comp til now.

Between our back and forth and same with some others, the hate PMs I get, the truces and peace offerings, and yankee's endless wooing of me in iambic pentameter (excessive, creepy, yet amazing composition!), it fills up quickly!

Send over the rest of what you had for me brah.
    All done, thanks man!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    down here, surfers save more people than the lifeguards, because we're usually quicker to spot the problem. it's a solid argument against establishing surf zones.
    More capable of handling the problem too in most cases...the lifeguards are funny, some are cool and into the water and you'll see them out bosy surfing on breaks and stuff, and then the others just wanna look cool for the chicks.