LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

Rescuing Predators

don't try this at home:

Good heavens, what a relief. Based on the title, I thought yankee had trouble getting caught out in a rip during his shred sesh tonight. We are so fortunate that was not the case and that he is unharmed and parked outside my street with binoculars in his '87 Mustang with louvers and modded heads, cams, and mani. While not the wheels you want to be rolling in when you're incognito, that kitten sure purrs!!!

Images
    That dude is a hero, that took a pretty sizable pair. If only a couple heroes had got to that fence and made some proper alterations prior to God's dog getting stuck. This makes me want to stop eating beef and just buy venison from local hunters. I've read that prior to the construction of railroads and the coincidental slaughter of the bison herd, there was enough meat to feed the current population(not just bison alone, all hooved critters).

It definitely takes some stones to dance with wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Good heavens, what a relief. Based on the title, I thought yankee had trouble getting caught out in a rip during his shred sesh tonight. We are so fortunate that was not the case and that he is unharmed and parked outside my street with binoculars in his '87 Mustang with louvers and modded heads, cams, and mani. While not the wheels you want to be rolling in when you're incognito, that kitten sure purrs!!!

Oh, Yankee, it's so good to hear from you again. I am obsessed with you. I can't decide: you or Bill Cosby's Nephew. Bro-Yank, I don't go out unless it's 8' and I can get my non-surfing buddies to go out there with me.

When I'm not rippin' the world-class waves here in Woods Hole, I'm busy posting, posting, posting off-topic hah-hah that I know is my effort to edumacate my bros on pop-culture 101. It makes me giggly, so giggly, when I post in faux Jamaican tenses; 'cause I know my bros then see me as a worldly wordy dude.

Oh hang on now, bro-Yanks (I love using that word, bros, bros, bros), there's just not enough time in my posting day, tee-hee, I need to go back to stalking my southern bro the bill cosby nephew guy in VB. Although I do so love posting my little giggly swipes at Yankee. I'm so funny, and all my imaginary friends will you that, too!
    I am a legend in my own mind!
    Last edited by yankee; Aug 3, 2013 at 11:51 AM.

Hanna...that's another terrific post by you (thanks)

that was rad. kudos to that man.

all living things are connected. to care for another living being is to care for oneself.