LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    dbl. over knee here in s. central Fl., im going nuckin futs.

Richard Simmons? This storm is going like a pony. You are now Lemiwinks. You will be inserted into Dorian's hole and report your observations. Please complete this handwritten report with your non-dominant hand.

Anything beats double over-toe

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Dorian will intensify as a frontal barrier pushes off the eastern seaboard. Dorian will roll right along said front and stall 585 nautical miles directly off of Cape Hatteras and produce long period ground swell to the entire east coast for the next 2 weeks.
    Even up here in needy, starving New England waters?

Last night was full of stoke though! 3ft clean half-peelers/infrequent mush for 2 hours until sunset! Way unexpected and best at the home break in several weeks, maybe a couple months. Actually felt a drop at the home break again!

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Just got shacked in a 23 footer, dudes...it's so HEAVY! out there, had to paddle in to bang my girlfriend and slam a four loco, paddling back out now brahs...yeah, that's right I roll Emass style and post between banging and barrels. Peace out, turds!
    Only way to roll, er, paddle brah! She loves when I tow in on her!

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    It's been waist to chest at the best spots, bout it, and it's fading fast, probably only knee to waist for the weekend, if that
    I love how there's an inverse relationship between Spicoli scale of top wave height and below Mason-Dixon for smaller waves. You guys ain't seen nothin til you see our nothin. Last night was Christmas in August. Now it's back to third world country water & food level of waves. Anyone seen where I put that package of AA batteries? Might have to fire up RC Roy83 if the drive I take right now to the break shows me a sight of real deprivation.

Quote Originally Posted by KillaKiel View Post
    Richard Simmons? This storm is going like a pony. You are now Lemiwinks. You will be inserted into Dorian's hole and report your observations. Please complete this handwritten report with your non-dominant hand.

Anything beats double over-toe
    Do the wahines call it "camel-toe" when it's better than thigh high but not quite to waist? Don't answer that.

Images
    looky looky who just reformed into a depression!

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    looky looky who just reformed into a depression!
    Saw that. Can I get an upgraddddeeee

Funny that the invest/tropical wave "elevates" into a depression and upon hearing that our depression elevates as well.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Saw that. Can I get an upgraddddeeee

Funny that the invest/tropical wave "elevates" into a depression and upon hearing that our depression elevates as well.
    ha i hear that i idk if the water is warm enough yet for the storm to really turn into something.

Images
    don't count on anything till September.