LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    Ha ha, look at the projected path, could my prediction have been more spot on?! My word is my bond.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Ha ha, look at the projected path, could my prediction have been more spot on?! My word is my bond.

Haha, I started this thread for that forecast

We were at Ft pierce FL area this morning. You could see Dorian off the coast. Waves were small ankle to knee. After an hour they were knee to thigh.

Suddenly the last 20 mins of the sesh a set of @7 waist to chest high rolled through.

After that, there were waist high sets, light offshore wind, really beautiful. The beach was deserted, 6 surfers at the most......Then the lightning started and that ended the sesh. After pizza we went to look but by then the water was smaller and choppy.

Thanks betty

Quote Originally Posted by KillaKiel View Post
    Thanks betty
    Cool storiez all around bros and brodettes- who is ready for mas waves?? Hopefully this storm is the first link in a chain of storms offering up waves for us to enjoys

I heard that dorian is here to settle an old beef with the shredmachine

Images
    I hate to rain on my own bond but a good friend with a solid track record of calling swells doesn't expect much from this. I have on my tinfoil cap and I'm directing all my psychic energy to the heart of Dorian.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    I hate to rain on my own bond but a good friend with a solid track record of calling swells doesn't expect much from this. I have on my tinfoil cap and I'm directing all my psychic energy to the heart of Dorian.
    Keep doing your thing Brostradamus. We have faith in your prophecy.

Looks like southern nc gotta Lil something. Now cross your fingers chaps

Quote Originally Posted by KillaKiel View Post
    Looks like southern nc gotta Lil something. Now cross your fingers chaps
    Surfed in southern nc today. There wasn't much. A few sets had size but not a lot of power.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thad114 View Post
    Surfed in southern nc today. There wasn't much. A few sets had size but not a lot of power.
    very little here - some waist-high sets this morning. was fun until the wind switched. but hey, it's August - where's the next one?