LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    My cousin just showed me a pic his buddy got at the OCMD inlet a couple weeks ago. His go-pro fell off and was dangling in the water, when he ant home he watched it and there was a 12' great white right there under him. Was blown away by the pic, got to try to get it so I can post it on here...just proves one thing, if they were there to eat people there'd be mass carnage on our shorelines.
    Reminds me of this one, but in New York:

http://unsocialfeed.com/the-moment-g...w-york-surfer/

A friend from San Diego also posted that shark under the board picture, claiming it was from a local surfer out there.

at this point, pretty sure the picture itself is fake, regardless of where its from.

I would be more worried if I didn't see them. That would mean something bigger is down there . Maybe something prehistoric. SHARK WEEK!!!

someone should give him (said great white shark) directions to the first street buffet

The shark was caugh 3 miles off cape henry during a fishing tourney. When they got it to the boat they werent too sure what kind it was. Some are saying it was a great white and others have said it was a big tiger! Either way that is a big fish!

If they can't tell the difference between a White and a Tiger they should not be allowed in a tourney

Quote Originally Posted by jd684099 View Post
    The shark was caugh 3 miles off cape henry during a fishing tourney. When they got it to the boat they werent too sure what kind it was. Some are saying it was a great white and others have said it was a big tiger! Either way that is a big fish!

I totally agree, word is they couldnt get it up close enough to tell because the water was really murky and wishy washy.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    If they can't tell the difference between a White and a Tiger they should not be allowed in a tourney

That thing drug them 5 miles out to sea. Whatta ride!

I see the landlord every time I've surfed AI this spring & summer.
    The landlord is always home.

(I first saw that term posted by Chiccarone, so props where props are due).

Quote Originally Posted by MHS222 View Post
    Reminds me of this one, but in New York:

http://unsocialfeed.com/the-moment-g...w-york-surfer/
    Compared pics...exact same picture..haha...what a bunch of malarchy. Not that it matters, we all know they're there...the way I see it, it just helps to keep the sheep out of the lineup.