LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Images

Well fellas, it was good while it lasted.

I don't know how many of you guys read the rules thread currently under construction, but looks like things are gonna be changing around here. Who knows to what extent, but looks pretty drastic from my interpretation. I'm not writing a goodbye letter here or anything, but it just seems like it's gonna be a lot less fun. So, to those of you who posted quality stuff, thanks...for the info, but most importanly for the laughs.
    Somewhere along the line it apparently got too out of control here, so to whoever inspired this change, thanks a lot, you ruined it for everyone who enjoyed the forum.

No worries Seldom, this place needs a little cleaning up. It's gotten a bit out of hand as of late, and it's only by a select few, but that's all it takes to ruin it for everybody. It's fun and all to put "quality material" out there, but there is a fine line between being free to say what you want and being offensive. Many make it their goal to offend and piss off as many people as they can en route to "entertaining" those that follow them. This place can still be very fun and helpful, but it does need a little cleaning up. Don't worry, this place won't turn into a boring / no fun forum, it'll just force those who have nothing better to do than to "troll" folks to post something of use or something non-offensive, or they'll just have to go elsewhere where they can babble about non-sense and others will listen.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    No worries Seldom, this place needs a little cleaning up. It's gotten a bit out of hand as of late, and it's only by a select few, but that's all it takes to ruin it for everybody. It's fun and all to put "quality material" out there, but there is a fine line between being free to say what you want and being offensive. Many make it their goal to offend and piss off as many people as they can en route to "entertaining" those that follow them. This place can still be very fun and helpful, but it does need a little cleaning up. Don't worry, this place won't turn into a boring / no fun forum, it'll just force those who have nothing better to do than to "troll" folks to post something of use or something non-offensive, or they'll just have to go elsewhere where they can babble about non-sense and others will listen.
    Don't worry Mr. SEEN......

SUP, the quality control expert is here to make sure everybody's posts are in accordance to his wishes.....

Dude, SUP, you are so off-the-mark it's unbelieveable........

Seldom Seen likes the stuff that you try and ban by complaining to the moderator.......

Hey does your latina wife know you are a sissy? They like el burros mas macho.........not cry babies..........

Hey you keep snitchin, man, when you get to the east coast..........

MR SEEN, ha ha , you know where to find me....don't be a stranger.........but I have a feeling my time has come......

You guys should be more like Mr. Seen. He's very casual. He don't complain nor tattle aboot things. He likes dogs and he's up for hijinks.......He has a sense of humor...........

Man, why do some of youse get so bent over a friggin surf predictin website......????????

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Don't worry Mr. SEEN......

SUP, the quality control expert is here to make sure everybody's posts are in accordance to his wishes.....

Dude, SUP, you are so off-the-mark it's unbelieveable........

Seldom Seen likes the stuff that you try and ban by complaining to the moderator.......

Hey does your latina wife know you are a sissy? They like el burros mas macho.........not cry babies..........

Hey you keep snitchin, man, when you get to the east coast..........

MR SEEN, ha ha , you know where to find me....don't be a stranger.........but I have a feeling my time has come......

You guys should be more like Mr. Seen. He's very casual. He don't complain nor tattle aboot things. He likes dogs and he's up for hijinks.......He has a sense of humor...........

Man, why do some of youse get so bent over a friggin surf predictin website......????????
    You're so pathetic, I never said anything to the mods, for the 3rd and final time, get off the crack pipe ya junky

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Dude, I have no idea why you think you are the representative of this site's community.....

Actually, you'll see that NO ONE has responded to you on here...........

OH NO, SUP, doesn't like something or someone............THIS IS HIS WEBSITE !!!! IT'S HIS WAY OR THE HIGHWAY......

Are you really that friggin clueless?

Dude, drop the crusade or I swear..............

Ok, look I met a dog in San Francisco's China Town.........His name is Hop Sing Dog..........

Ahh man, he'll get ya.....

And truck all you Karate kid wannabes..........

The rules just look like a simple request to not be arseholes to each other. No big deal.

Images
    No hijacking threads rule and no discussing illegal activities rule...the first sounds highly subjective and hard to enforce, and no illegal topics...does that mean no more bongs thread? Idk, it just seems that some people so much as sneeze and get put in the penalty box and others could harass to no end with impunity. Either way, I'm not going anywhere, just gonna be hard not to talk about illegal things.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    just gonna be hard not to talk about illegal things.
    HAHAHA, is it really that hard?

My guess is unless someone reports the post, or messages the moderator, nothing will be policed.

well, I've been on here talking trash for years and have never been banned, so I "ain't skeered". Plus this points system sounds fun. Pays to be a winner!