LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Images
    I've been holding back my Jersey, much like Kyle, for so long............

And I can't do it anymore.........

Dude, I'm like ready to ###@@

Listen people, every once in a while there needs to be some insanity........

It keeps people tuned in...........

Jesus, do I have to explain everything.........

Am I really insane? Or is it an internet act?

HA you figure it out............but I will meet anyone for cooked goods in North Phily anytime.....if you're buying.....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    No worries Seldom, this place needs a little cleaning up. It's gotten a bit out of hand as of late, and it's only by a select few, but that's all it takes to ruin it for everybody. It's fun and all to put "quality material" out there, but there is a fine line between being free to say what you want and being offensive. Many make it their goal to offend and piss off as many people as they can en route to "entertaining" those that follow them. This place can still be very fun and helpful, but it does need a little cleaning up. Don't worry, this place won't turn into a boring / no fun forum, it'll just force those who have nothing better to do than to "troll" folks to post something of use or something non-offensive, or they'll just have to go elsewhere where they can babble about non-sense and others will listen.
    Don't worry Mr. SEEN......

SUP, the quality control expert is here to make sure everybody's posts are in accordance to his wishes.....

Dude, SUP, you are so off-the-mark it's unbelieveable........

Seldom Seen likes the stuff that you try and ban by complaining to the moderator.......

Hey does your latina wife know you are a sissy? They like el burros mas macho.........not cry babies..........

Hey you keep snitchin, man, when you get to the east coast..........

MR SEEN, ha ha , you know where to find me....don't be a stranger.........but I have a feeling my time has come......

You guys should be more like Mr. Seen. He's very casual. He don't complain nor tattle aboot things. He likes dogs and he's up for hijinks.......He has a sense of humor...........

Man, why do some of youse get so bent over a friggin surf predictin website......????????

El burro mas macho was my stage name in TJ.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    No worries Seldom, this place needs a little cleaning up. It's gotten a bit out of hand as of late, and it's only by a select few, but that's all it takes to ruin it for everybody. It's fun and all to put "quality material" out there, but there is a fine line between being free to say what you want and being offensive. Many make it their goal to offend and piss off as many people as they can en route to "entertaining" those that follow them. This place can still be very fun and helpful, but it does need a little cleaning up. Don't worry, this place won't turn into a boring / no fun forum, it'll just force those who have nothing better to do than to "troll" folks to post something of use or something non-offensive, or they'll just have to go elsewhere where they can babble about non-sense and others will listen.
    Dude, I have no idea why you think you are the representative of this site's community.....

Actually, you'll see that NO ONE has responded to you on here...........

OH NO, SUP, doesn't like something or someone............THIS IS HIS WEBSITE !!!! IT'S HIS WAY OR THE HIGHWAY......

Are you really that friggin clueless?

Dude, drop the crusade or I swear..............

Ok, look I met a dog in San Francisco's China Town.........His name is Hop Sing Dog..........

Ahh man, he'll get ya.....

And truck all you Karate kid wannabes..........

Images
    Well I reckon SUP has a mission...........

And we all know righteous people, like myself, always lose........

Of course, all the people who enjoy people like me always stand by and do nothing.........

But it's been a ride..........

I know how these things go.

For some reason, surf predictin' sites cater to beginner kooks opposed to seasoned 27 year vets...........Yeah 27 Friggin years. Yeah, I've drifted from 25th St in Surf City to 5th St...........

Yeah, I've gotten sick from Ciba-Giegy

Yeah, I've jumped off the boardwalk stairs at 10 St. OC, NJ during a high tide, 6 foot swell.........

Yeah I had spots all to myself that you'll never see again........

But, surfing websites are the dominion of the novice, and the uptight.........................

Such ashame, it's not what this whole thing is supposed to be............

You guys have it all wrong..........

Images
    Use the report a post icon, if you want think someone's post is jacked up.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    That's the one. Thank you.

I dunno, I like this place. Suits me just fine the way it is. Gots character. Rough around the edges. Smells funny. Peanut shells and kook confetti (Erock, this is my other favorite new buzzword besides Surf J!h@d!s1) all over the floor. It's dimly lit, meaning there's a few dim bulbs. Just like a good dive bar. And, just like a good dive bar; the writin on the bathroom wall ain't fit for children (i think someone wrote your girl's number in there), someone's gonna talk some sh!1_ n get into fight, someone's gonna go home with an ugly gal and the bartenders seen it all before. The glasses ain't none too clean, but the beers generally cold. Some folks can't hang in such places. Me, well I feel right at home. If you don't like a thread, don't post. Keeps me entertained and gets me through the day when I'm not feelin' creative enough to write some code and just want to ditch work and paddle out. An just like a dive bar, the regulars will keep comin' back, sit at the same stools, readin the same ol' threads and get a chuckle about how some things never change. Every so often, there's some useful or real brilliant sh!+ on here though, you ever hear 'bout Bogeton Wolftucks?

Also, that blue hurts my eyeballs.
    ^ This.

"You should respect each other and refrain from disputes; you should not, like water and oil, repel each other, but should, like milk and water, mingle together." - Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Use the report a post icon, if you want think someone's post is jacked up.
    Just curious, not being insolent or whatever will get me in the doghouse (again).

May I ask who is the new forum mod that you mentioned? Is it that guy from NJ, last year, who couldn't spell & eventually got himself the hook when he weighed in in favor of anti-semitism? Seriously, I'm just wondering.

And what are the new forum enforcer's enforcement parameters? Is it his own personal opinion? Say, for example, he doesn't like Jerzee surfers or he doesn't like southerners or he doesn't care for 23' wave riding bench off mongrels?....? Again, just looking for some guidance here.

It's probably not a terrible thing, but I'm not in favor of aggressive enforcement overall. And this comes from one who has gotten dinged (once, justifiably). Reason being, the 'original' types like the njshredmachine (for example) would never see posting daylight; the forum becomes a pretty bland place; and don't we have enough of that white bread in the world already?

On the positive side, the relief from thread hijacking might be a small relief, although thread hijacking had become sort of the way & the wander on this forum. And, on the plus side, maybe it puts an end to giant threads of spam whose main purpose is to flog gigantic wooden surfboards. Again....jes' sayin'!

As one who recently experienced a troll following my every post, the anti-troll device will be interesting to see if enacted properly.

Anyways, time to stand by & see how it goes I suppose. I agree with the Seen, though.
    Last edited by yankee; Aug 5, 2013 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post

"You should respect each other and refrain from disputes; you should not, like water and oil, repel each other, but should, like bourbon and coke, mingle together." - Buddha
    No problem man

El burro mas macho was my stage name in TJ.
    I seem to remember a weekend in Old Mex where there was a certain performer...'94 '95? That was many shots of tequila ago.