LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Why bodyboarding is better than surfing

... because what is the point of catching a wave if you aren't gonna stick your d*ck in it????

Images
    Whatever turns you on, but when I bodyboard my schlong stays on the board, except when i'm busting big airs
    Last edited by Swellinfo; Aug 6, 2013 at 02:59 PM.

I Have plenty of wet things at home to stick my d*ck in. I found that mother nature prefers me standing up grinding her wet walls with every appendage I have. She writhes, bucks, she speeds up and clamps down on me. In one major orgasmic moment her fountain burst loose and she spits me out. Stand up and learn to be a man.

Because waist high is overhead.
    Because you feel part of the wave. Hard to even explain, but all bb'ers know exactly what I mean
    Because it's less stressful on the shoulders.(less paddling and less pushing up)
    Because you can get barreled in thigh high
    Because I like having fins on
    Because it's more fun
    Because you're looking straight ahead. I prefer that to moving sideways.
    Because you can take crazy drops and do amazing manuevers.
    Because it's safer(fin's cutting you even possible in thigh high mush...board knocking you out ect)
    I could go on and on. Truth is I wouldn't call one better than the other. It all depends on the individual. FOR me. It's better/more fun. For someone else, the opposite could be true.

It doesn't matter if you are surfing , bodyboarding , bodysurfing skimboarding etc etc as long as your having fun. We all come from the sea but we are not all from the sea .Those of us who are , children of the tides must return to it again and agian live like Jay.

This whole thread is gonna get locked down.

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    This whole thread is gonna get locked down.

Well....This is in the bodyboarding section, so why flame them?

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    Because waist high is overhead.
    Because you feel part of the wave. Hard to even explain, but all bb'ers know exactly what I mean
    Because it's less stressful on the shoulders.(less paddling and less pushing up)
    Because you can get barreled in thigh high
    Because I like having fins on
    Because it's more fun
    Because you're looking straight ahead. I prefer that to moving sideways.
    Because you can take crazy drops and do amazing manuevers.
    Because it's safer(fin's cutting you even possible in thigh high mush...board knocking you out ect)
    I could go on and on. Truth is I wouldn't call one better than the other. It all depends on the individual. FOR me. It's better/more fun. For someone else, the opposite could be true.
    Real Shark Hunters dont boogie board?!?

Quote Originally Posted by bassplayer View Post
    Well....This is in the bodyboarding section, so why flame them?
    Jayb is clearly trolling

Goofing on Boogie Boarders is like making fun of handicap people.