LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast
    I will say that I've seen a few times when a gaggle of boogers will show up and start dropping in on everyone and generally making a nusiance of themselves. It's usually HS kids goofing around (though they often ride pretty good) and is halfway funny the other half obnoxious. I have not seen the same turd herd mentality from immature standups (though I've seen plenty of immature surfers), but I'm sure it happens.

I just want the damn wind to switch

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    I just want the damn wind to switch
    Depending on where you are, it should by end of day. Let's hope there's enough light at that point.

You've got it man.

Quote Originally Posted by David Goss View Post
    You've got it man.
    And this is in response to what bro?

Coming out of the booth with a first post high in ambiguity. Let's see what Dave's got moving forward.

I think this is the most common talked topic in the surfing world. My opinion if anybody cares, is that that no matter what you ride you do it because you love it, choosing witch surf style you like is got to fit you like a pair of pants. Not everyone can do what we do (SURF) to me is a great gift. I started surfing on stand up board, really did not call my attention until i tried bodyboarding 10 years ago never stop loving it. Surfing is surfing to me no matter how you ride the wave thats the beaty of it been able to get in a great tube and coming out with a big smile and heart pumping, and people foget that just because there is spongers in the water with surfers.To answer the topic question nether one is better then the other you do what fits you. Is funny that this debate i can compare it to PS3 vs XBOX, iPhone vs Galaxy, american muscle vs imports is a never ending debate with different opinion. I hope this helps i hope i didnt offend nobody, is my opinion if it matters.
    Last edited by Bodyboarding4Life89; May 23, 2014 at 03:51 AM. Reason: did not finish the message and post it sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Bodyboarding4Life89 View Post
    ....choosing witch surf style you like is got to fit you like a pair of pants.
    I choose warlock surf style.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I choose warlock surf style.
    Pure genius bro. Thank you KR.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Pure genius bro. Thank you KR.
    Thanks, Dawg. I'm trying to find the perfect balance between the brevity of Metard, the wordy prophecies of Zach, and the sage but sometimes sinister analogies of My Brother From Another Massachusetts Mother.

Still a work in progress....stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Thanks, Dawg. I'm trying to find the perfect balance between the brevity of Metard, the wordy prophecies of Zach, and the sage but sometimes sinister analogies of My Brother From Another Massachusetts Mother.

Still a work in progress....stay tuned.
    You got time bro. Sounds like you'll have created the perfect beast in the end.

btw...NJshred calls it a "progress work."