Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

What kind of psychopath would go on the wave at :45?

Images
    Dude I saw this vid earlier this morning and was gonna post! F'n Botha man...some of this footage looks to me like after it got 'too big' for the contest...

For any reactionary's out there...old thread title, don't get upset we're not pushing an agenda here...

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    For any reactionary's out there...old thread title, don't get upset we're not pushing an agenda here...
    But really though, and this is just based on videos not personal experience, but it does seem like boogies do really well when Pipe looks like that.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sbx View Post
    But really though, and this is just based on videos not personal experience, but it does seem like boogies do really well when Pipe looks like that.
    Without a doubt.

wow that video is incredible. I thought BB'ing was super gay but they are just as impressive as any surfer

Quote Originally Posted by CDsurf View Post
    wow that video is incredible. I thought BB'ing was super gay but they are just as impressive as any surfer

BOOGIE BOARDS. (official name get it right) are meant to be brought on all surf trips as a homage to the surf gods so you don't get skunked. a skimboard works equally well.

For any reactionary's out there...old thread title, don't get upset we're not pushing an agenda here...[/QUOTE]

Exactly!

Great video. Could have used a better song.
    Last edited by Iggy; Dec 18, 2014 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
    Exactly!

Great video. Could have used a better song.[/QUOTE]

As a general rule I watch bodyboarding videos with the sound off.