LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    Images

why the south will always rule over new jersey

1. when i dig in my back yard i don't find pieces of jimmy hoffa.
    2. its warm.
    3. we cook better food.
    4. most of us are well behaved and dont have bench off every time there is a disagreement.
    5. the water is cleaner.
    6. ill let you decide.

7.kids with skittles are target pratice
    8.everybody's related

Quote Originally Posted by OceanO View Post
    7.It isn't Jersey
    8.it isn't Jersey
    Fixed if for you

No Snookie on her monthly cycle wading in waist high water relieving herself and simultaneously chumming for sharks. That and we have the best fried chicken. fried shrimp, fried oysters, fried clams, fried hushpuppies, fried watermelon, fried butter, and fried Oreos.

Images
    Cmon southern boys don't play into jerseyplayinwithhisnutsack's game, we have much more integrity than that, and sisurfdogg, lay off all that fried food, dude, your gonna have a coronary.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    Cmon southern boys don't play into jerseyplayinwithhisnutsack's game, we have much more integrity than that, and sisurfdogg, lay off all that fried food, dude, your gonna have a coronary.
    had to do it man as much as i didnt want to, we cant let these fist pumpers talk crap about the motherland.

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    1. when i dig in my back yard i don't find pieces of jimmy hoffa.
    2. its warm.
    3. we cook better food.
    4. most of us are well behaved and dont have bench off every time there is a disagreement.
    5. the water is cleaner.
    6. ill let you decide.

I always find it funny how the south feels like they have to prove themselves over the north. Also you really need to check your tastebuds if you think the south has better cooking.

Me tinks da weed is mo betta hea too bra! HAAAAAHAAAA!!!!!

Chiming in from the great sunshine state! Oh Hell neither the north or the south can speak the Queens English!

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    I always find it funny how the south feels like they have to prove themselves over the north. Also you really need to check your tastebuds if you think the south has better cooking.
    Thats like saying the British cook better than any American food, nucking futs. The south always has and always will have better cooking. And if you can't even cook BBQ, you can't even qualify to be considered better than southern food. Lets talk NC/SC vs. Texas BBQ.