LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Memorial Day Swell

usually theres atleast a little somethin in the water for memorial day
    this weekend= nothin
    im pretty bummed

happy. that means less tourists will enjoy themselves and try to learn to surf... sounds bad but ill go a few days with nothing just to make their time at the beach a less enjoyable... terrible outlook... i know... sorry

i heard 48th street will be pumpin though

ks

Quote Originally Posted by kelly slater View Post
    happy. that means less tourists will enjoy themselves and try to learn to surf... sounds bad but ill go a few days with nothing just to make their time at the beach a less enjoyable... terrible outlook... i know... sorry

i heard 48th street will be pumpin though

ks
    i guess you have a point haha

wouldn't that be awesome if it was just a raging nor'easter all weekend ??? A freak Blizzard Nor'easter with 5 foot snow drifts, that would keep em away!

Images
    I prefer blast loud rap music untill they all leave the beach and the ones in the water I run over.

Yup, you are still a kook. I beg you to try to run over me.

Images
    dude, who are you? If you only go down for the summer and never go in during the winter then I'm coming for you, but if your a local and you go year round I'll leave you alone. I respect locals and hate tourist.

Images
    the only tourist i like are the big head russian chicks here for the summer .

Quote Originally Posted by SURF4LIFE View Post
    the only tourist i like are the big head russian chicks here for the summer .
    AHAHAAHAHAH!!!

Classic...

Looks like alot of Nepalise so far tho, but I did see a few new hot Russian chicks the last coupla days. The foreignors are the coolest in town & the russians are mad vodka drinkers, so drink up and get down with them. Remember that alot of your ancestors were in their shoes once. I moved here in late august a few years ago, and learned riding waves that winter and partied with the Irish that still linger in downtown OCMD... great winter. Lots to learn and experience from the newcomers of the U.S, believe me when I say that they come from a whole different world, and treat them as you do anyone with the english language as their first.

As far as memorial day... It's lookin like chill time for the out-of-towners and work time for the in-towners.

Pray for one more blast before the doldrums kick in....
    Last edited by steelwave42; May 22, 2008 at 02:24 AM.

Images
    flat lined - not looking too good here.