LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    flat lined - not looking too good here.
    yeah thats what i assumed
    nothin in sight

Images
    some models r showin a potential for some south swell beginning to mid next week, so i guess we'll see

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo_robinson View Post
    dude, who are you? If you only go down for the summer and never go in during the winter then I'm coming for you, but if your a local and you go year round I'll leave you alone. I respect locals and hate tourist.
    Hey bros, Rick Kane here. Yeah bro if you dont surf in the winter we will come for you bro shaka. I dont know how i will tell if you surf in the winter or not but i'll come for you anyhow cause umm yeah locals only, err something, wait, who do i respect again?? umm. Yeah! Later bros,, gotta shred.

RK

Images
    you can tell by someones experience. and just going by how much you say bro, your a tourist.

Jimbo...

jimbo...why do you talk? everything that comes from your mouth is crap.

jimbo(nice name),
    I thought swellinfo fired you.

Yeah Jimbo, don't you only come down in the Summer. Just because your parents have a place down here doesn't mean you aren't a "tourist"

Quote Originally Posted by tommyh View Post
    Yeah Jimbo, don't you only come down in the Summer. Just because your parents have a place down here doesn't mean you aren't a "tourist"
    RICK KANE SAYS AHHHH HA HA HA HA STOP TRYING TO BE ONE OF US JIMBO. KOOK

Hey Jimbo, what about all those in college that arent around in the winter to surf. I surf at school in the winter, you still comin for me? What about those who dont yet have the choice where they live so they cant be at the beach all year around? Dont be such a douche bag.

Quote Originally Posted by BmoreSurfer View Post
    What about those who dont yet have the choice where they live so they cant be at the beach all year around? .
    thats me..........not being able to drive sucks

........jimbo is a ***