LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by meatloaf View Post
    southeast isnt florida home dog
    The Little League World Series considers Florida the Southeast.

If it ain't in the Southeast, then where is it? It's actually as Southeast as you can get in North America.

Hey, I got a deal. We'll all watch The Little League World Series, the only baseball worth watching since the 93' Phillies, and we'll make a bet.

If the Mid-Atlantic team does better, no one south of Maryland can comment on here for a week.......

If the Southeast team does better, everyone from OCMD to New York won't comment on here for a week...

Hey New England you want in?

If either team wins it all then the oppossing region won't comment for two weeks..........

Anybody game?

Images
    Oh sorry forgot, hey Meatloaf, you doing ok? How's the habit? Suboxone, man, suboxone. Good luck. Things will get better in time if you rejoin the living. Seriously. It ain't easy, but it's worth it. Being enslaved sucks.

Florida waves suck. That's why no pro surfers are from here. And we have tons of sharks. And it only breaks every two years. And now our water is more polluted than Jerzy for cryin out loud. And the girls here will steal your car and credit cards. And the sand is really hot. It was actually one foot today ( Hawaiian style). Had a blast. Sore shoulders and burnt back.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    Florida waves suck. That's why no pro surfers are from here. And we have tons of sharks. And it only breaks every two years. And now our water is more polluted than Jerzy for cryin out loud. And the girls here will steal your car and credit cards. And the sand is really hot. It was actually one foot today ( Hawaiian style). Had a blast. Sore shoulders and burnt back.
    That's not what was said, dogg. I must have missed that. No one said Florida doesn't have surf.

What was said is that Florida(AND THE WHOLE EAST COAST) rarely gets waves over 8 feet. Throwing around terms like, "Double Overhead and, gasp, TRIPLE OVERHEAD" like they are common occurences is grossly misleading and has no basis in the reality of an east coast surfer. 98% of east coast swells are between 1-6 foot. Plain and simple. That's reality.

Reading this thread, you'd think Ken Bradshaw was on here.

And no, I'm no big wave hero. Za Gaf & Zach 619 would probably make me feel bad aboot myself. But they live(lived) in a place that actually gets big surf. Well, there were never days were I passed, but nowadays punching through a Jersey beachbreak when it's maxing, doesn't much appeal to me. Ahh, aging sucks. Now, a clean ten foot reef break with a nice channel, now that's something different......

Florida has so many pros not because of wave quality, but because Florida is warm and easy year round. And all y'all, on these no surf days, take a look at the cam at New Smryna Beach, and honestly tell me how bad that 2 foot wave they always have truely is. Waves that only come from a local onshore wind, not generated from an actual cold front or other weather system don't have anything behind it. They're glorified boat wakes.

I'm not trying to be a $#@#........."I'm just being honest, I expected you to know the difference" (John Bender, The Breakfast Club)

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    The Little League World Series considers Florida the Southeast.

If it ain't in the Southeast, then where is it? It's actually as Southeast as you can get in North America.

Hey, I got a deal. We'll all watch The Little League World Series, the only baseball worth watching since the 93' Phillies, and we'll make a bet.

If the Mid-Atlantic team does better, no one south of Maryland can comment on here for a week.......

If the Southeast team does better, everyone from OCMD to New York won't comment on here for a week...

Hey New England you want in?

If either team wins it all then the oppossing region won't comment for two weeks..........

Anybody game?
    If Taiwan-Tapei has a single player less than 30 chronological years old, I won't comment on here for 30 days. The birth certificates they furnish to Williamsport don't count. I need proof from DNA sampling, histological tissue cultures, or other various forensics techniques.

So can someone answer the question? Wasn't trying to start a war.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecsrfr26 View Post
    So can someone answer the question? Wasn't trying to start a war.
    Hey, William Stokespeare, are you skipping over every thread in the fabric of SI forum the last month? It's just a bunch of repetitive letters and words like that Slavic or Czech post that none of us could translate and all the posts and threads have the common theme of NO SWELL ANYWHERE. So "answering the question" would be akin to asking the question of.... who's the better self-dietician: Rosie O'Donnell or Oprah? Rhetoric. Retrik. Rhett Rick.

NEXT TIME THIS GUY OR ANYONE BUMPS A MONTH OLD THREAD THAT'S NO DIFFERENT THAN 10 THREADS STARTED THIS WEEK, I POST A 10k WORD NOVEL EVERY HOUR ON THE HOUR. THAT'S A PROMISE.

Now someone please haze this guy so that doesn't have to happen. Peer enforcement will always be king.