LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Check my GoPro pics!!

Its been hard getting good GoPro pics because the NJ swell has been so sporadic this season.

But check out a couple that I got!!

Thanks

-bdub17

first!!!!!!!

What do you mean "first!"?

bring your left shoulder more toward the wave face. you will get more rail bite.

Thank you for your feedback!

What is a rail bite exactly?

what is says. the rail 'biting' into the wave face. we all make that mistake of keeping the shoulders parallel to the wave face but that pulls your weight off the heel side rail. by turning your shoulders more perpendicular it adds more pressure to the heel and helps with bite. you should also look at your left arm. keeping it low like that pulls your weight back on your back foot.

Appreciate it - the waves are real small in Jersey so the rides aren't that long. Do you think rail biting will prolong the ride?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bdub17 View Post
    Appreciate it - the waves are real small in Jersey so the rides aren't that long. Do you think rail biting will prolong the ride?
    You should try surfing in Florida, I hear the waves are much bigger down there than anything NJ could possibly handle.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    You should try surfing in Florida, I hear the waves are much bigger down there than anything NJ could possibly handle.
    I see what your doing here hahaha

I might be in Miami for Grad school so that would be a propitious opportunity. Where do you all surf?