LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Images

Ripcurl Winter Suits

Been seeing these flash bomb 6/5/4 winter suits and they look awesome, but wondering if anyone has any reviews on them.

My buddy has one and loves it dries in 15 minutes way to much $ for me

Great suit. Toasty. But look around, sometimes you can find a deal. I usually buy the model that's closing out.

Images
    Thanks for the info, I thought they would be pricy, especially w/ the flash lining.

Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    Thanks for the info, I thought they would be pricy, especially w/ the flash lining.
    zipper sucks, but warmest suit I've ever worn

Images
    I have an e- bomb which is a lesser suit and its awesome. Can only imagine how warm the flashbomb is.

they look nice but are pretty expensive. I have had great experience with xcel and hyperflex 654's and they are way less money...

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    I have an e- bomb which is a lesser suit and its awesome. Can only imagine how warm the flashbomb is.
    ditto. i wear the e-bomb 5.5/4.5 & it is by far the best winter suit i've worn. it's much lighter & more flexible than my 4/3 flashbomb+, which is a big factor for me since i don't get cold real easily. i'd rather have a more flexible suit than a heavier, warmer suit.

Images
    www.whiskeymilita.com has had some Ripcurl suits on sale recently. Get on there now and go to the SURF sections in PRIVATE STASH and they might still be available.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfsolo View Post
    zipper sucks, but warmest suit I've ever worn
    zipper sucks? I thought it was the best zipper and most water tight out of all.