LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    Betty that is some funny stuff, don't think your old enough to be my g-ma matter of fact im old enough to be a g-dad myself. No, cant make it to the rally I have prior engagements this afternoon, gonna try and catch some waves in the A.M. with my smoking hot daughter...guys beware im a fairly large guy with a bad temper....

Images
    got it twice yesterday dawn patrol was STOMACH HIGH! and i was ammmmped.

cannot wait to don some rubber.

I was out there all morning Flsurfdog. There were tons of surfers. Some choppy stuff but nice size for summer. Lots of fun. Did you make it out?

God the east coast is so pathetic. Frothing over waist high windswell. Embarrassing.

Scored some fun New Smyrna inlet surf today. Waist high and occasionally bigger in the afternoon. A pleasantly under forecasted swell. 3 sesh day not bad!

Images
    Yea I was out there, caught a few waist high waves, left around 10:30 because it was crowded, it was better than nothing, high tide messed it up a bit late morning. If I didn't have anything to do in the afternoon I would have went north to N.S.B., heard it was really fun up there.
    @stinkbug...I don't know about the frothing part, but I will agree that the south central coast of Florida has been pathetic this summer.

At my break by indialantic is was pretty great today. Stayed good even in high tide which was surprising. The waves also had a nice bit of weight to them so they pushed you even on the less than knee high waves.

Stinkbug doesn't feel the stoke, oh well. It's kinda like when youre on a cold streak even chunky homely chicks start looking good!

Surfed incoming tide right before dark at our secret spot. Stomach high sets and perfect sky. Thank you Jesus!