Sandblasters let's examine the east coast compared to the rest of the world........

West coast of North America is better. Asia is better. The South Pacific is better. Western Europe is better. South America is better. Central America is better. Africa is better. Australia/New ZZZealand is better. Shucks, even places in the Mediterranean Sea have better set-ups.

Happy to say we can look down on The Great Lakes and the Gulf of Mexico. Ha Ha suckers.......

Now don't get discouraged young and/or novices because the east coast will provide for you for a long time......but then one day will come when you want some friggin quality.

So this is why Montauk, NY is a shinning star, for it is the greatest place on the east coast and possibly the world. Let us pay homage and reverence to this unique place by limiting its exposure to guys from Manhattan and the dreaded Brooklyn hipsters. Man, I saw some dude with tight grey jeans, skin tight, and he had the leg folded up to his upper shin. Tight stripped t-shirt and a goatee. I guess he forgot his wool beenie. Man, what is this world coming to? It makes me miss the surburban gangster craze with the bagginess, man, the bagginess. At least those dudes looked cool. Tough, like Ponyboy Mustang "tuff."