LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Images

Testing the GangBuster surfboard

image.jpg

Well the surf Saturday morning in York Maine was quite small and really a long board swell so the gang buster struggled with the rest of the short boards yesterday. I was able to pop up on a few but didnt get moving to fast at any point. So I was able to get it out for some tow behind just for sh!ts and giggles. It's very loose feeling and so far the tunnel feels allot different but I liked it. It will be hard to tell until I get it moving in a wave. I'll post more udates when I get some strong clean swells here.

Hey now tested n floats. Congrats! Now it's all fun figuring it out. I'm jealous n debating building. Enjoy

Images
    I'll gladly share how I apply the parallel profile construction method to any plan shape.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    I'll gladly share how I apply the parallel profile construction method to any plan shape.
    Ok. How do you do it?

You guys should just PM - - spare us drones your drivel.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    You guys should just PM - - spare us drones your drivel.
    Drivel drivel

Images
    I don't PM either. I can't get involved in a sexting scandal and PMs alway lead to sexting.

Images
    I don't consider dialogue regarding the construction of a wooden surfboard to be nonsense speak but sure ill accept a PM if someone wants. Plus this forum seems to be terrible for people who like building boards the tree to sea forum is far better.

Images
    Although I have no near term intention to design or build my own board, I find these discussions interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by capecodcdog View Post
    Although I have no near term intention to design or build my own board, I find these discussions interesting. Thanks for sharing.
    Your welcome capcoddog I wi certainly share more of the ride report details and get video. Is there good surf around denisport mas on cape cod ? I will be there for a wedding in September and I've been debating to bring surf equipment seeing how I'll be there on the water for 3 days.