LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Jersey

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    I hear Surfline is going to do a "Swell Stories" on Camden's recent epic swell.
    Brah!! That's a secret spot!!! I was wondering who that strange photog was on the river bank during the last epic 23ft swell... Careful tho it's already a zoo there in the summer almost like that deal place umm minus the kosher... And add the thugs

So which Camden are we talking bout, because I'm pretty sure I didn't see the a surf report for the one in nj; but did anyone know there is a Camden in wales and Australia.

well done on this thread gentleman... well done

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyjersey11 View Post
    will the conditions in new jersey be any good this weekend? possibly manasquan inlet
    Hey,hey everyone.I just realized we have skated off topic about Squan.That's against Si rules and we will be issued 1 warning as per secton 15c written in the bi laws.I don't know about youse fellows but I don't wants to get banned.Back to the topic of the place they call Squan.Are the surfers there really territorial like in Point Break?

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    Thanks but I prefer the Surf Taco or Izu when im in Lb.:
    Izu....yum! Was a secret spot..now they doubled in size. Still tasty.

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    lol this is a really funny thread.i have to ask,what is a Syrian jew?do they exist lol?is that like a jewish muslim hybrid or something.i imagine it to be a foul mouthed creature who flys at the sound of pennies falling out the pockets of 40yr old groms on sups as they paddle off the beach into mean 23footers at deal reef
    It's a whole lotta matzah is what that is. I think they hang out in Syria, because they know most of the rockets will be headed away from them.

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    lol this is a really funny thread.i have to ask,what is a Syrian jew?do they exist lol?is that like a jewish muslim hybrid or something.i imagine it to be a foul mouthed creature who flys at the sound of pennies falling out the pockets of 40yr old groms on sups as they paddle off the beach into mean 23footers at deal reef
    wow, 5 sentences and you've shown yourself to be stupid, unfunny, and bigoted. A real triple-threat there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zman9398 View Post
    So which Camden are we talking bout, because I'm pretty sure I didn't see the a surf report for the one in nj; but did anyone know there is a Camden in wales and Australia.

Im talking about the one in NJ! Check it out on wannasurf.

Quote Originally Posted by backside hack View Post
    Izu....yum! Was a secret spot..now they doubled in size. Still tasty.
    Best N.J. hole in the wall around.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    Best N.J. hole in the wall around.
    I heard this was the best NJ hole in the wall

Greenwich-CT-Bruce-Park-Grill-Glory-Hole1.jpg
    Last edited by dlrouen; Aug 14, 2013 at 08:56 PM.