LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

Big Tiger....Toes up!

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed...n-padre-island

That's a pretty big fish. That's the second one that pushed 12' in that same spot.

they released it back into the gulf????
    have fun next time in the water.

Images
    It's ok. Been working on my Fitzpedo alot lately!

Quote Originally Posted by TX Shreddin View Post
    It's ok. Been working on my Fitzpedo alot lately!
    Fitzpedos are really all that works on a fish that size, i've seen it 1st hand

well... you better have your fitzpedo technique down pat... I mean... one wrong move, a mistimed launch... I mean you could land right in that monsters mouth.

Images
    I love the dip$hits that gotta get behind the shark and hold its head and pose. Buffalo Bill mentality(the real Buffalo Bill, not the one from Silence of the Lambs).

Texas is sharky. Anyone who surfs here knows that. Warm murky water equates to a lot of bumps.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I love the dip$hits that gotta get behind the shark and hold its head and pose. Buffalo Bill mentality(the real Buffalo Bill, not the one from Silence of the Lambs).
    why, what's so bad about that? I mean, the whole event is man flexing its ability to capture something way more powerful than he. that one event doesnt change the dynamics of the situation. it also provides an excellent view of the sharks face and mouth.... if a shark even has a face.

well in any event I find it concerning how many more shark events have been taking place along the shoreline...
    that mixed with the sentiment that sharks are dwindling in number from the conservationists and the increase in sightings.... something is not accurate.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    why, what's so bad about that? I mean, the whole event is man flexing its ability to capture something way more powerful than he. that one event doesnt change the dynamics of the situation. it also provides an excellent view of the sharks face and mouth.... if a shark even has a face.
    I think it's retarded, I wouldn't put any part of my body near something that could instantly sever said body part just to look like a tough guy.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I think it's retarded, I wouldn't put any part of my body near something that could instantly sever said body part just to look like a tough guy.
    okay that I absolutely agree with. I did think that same exact thing when I saw it.