LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FS: Brand New (never seen water) Stretch Sword 6'3" performance shortboard

I have a brand new Stretch Sword for sale, 6'3" 18 3/4 2 3/8. I applied a thin layer of base wax and it has been mounted on my wall for the year I've owned it. I paid toward $500 for this Santa Cruz made board, and sadly want to let it go to someone who will use it. I am asking $350 and the condition is perfect/new. Has an all-black Dakine pad on it. I'm located in southern MA. PM me for details or email tom.hinman@yahoo.com

Price Drop $300

thanks!
    Last edited by hinmo24t; Aug 12, 2013 at 02:24 PM.

Did the Mass. shark thread make you decide to call it quits?!

I kid

haha - I am trying to offset a road bike purchase a little bit. if we get a hurricane swell ill be tempted to take the sword out though, so hopefully someone buys it soon. then ill be riding my 510 lost in hurricane swell lol.

bumppppppp

- PRICE DROP - $300 - brand new and ready for hurricane season.

These are well-reviewed boards braws. I'm the only one I know with one of their HPLB's but have seen a recent consistency round here in their SB's and always ax the riders what they think. They love em. Strong as hell too.

Disclaimer: I don't know hinmo24t even though I think he's a MA guy and we definitely haven't charged any breaks together (yet...maybe when he changes his name to hinmo8-10ft). There's a good chance he and I got into a senseless verbal scrap on here at one point because PB&J's zest for entangled passion made me do it. At any rate, those Stretch stix are on point, says their riders. And I don't see kooks on them (other than me).

might be interested in this board. whats the volume?

thanks emass it appears to be very well made. I am not sure of the volume, but general specs are listed above. you could check stretches website...sorry.

already checked the site. its not written next to the measurements near the stringer?

Not sure if you can go by regular equations for volume given the north-south ridges inside the rails. That's got to take out a bit of vol. but looks BA, differentiated and actually works ergonomically for pop-ups, grip during duck dives, rolls, and carrying.