close ad [x]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Typhoon Lagoon

Typhoon Lagoon

I'm looking to round up a group of people (preferably around 10) that want to go and hit up Typhoon Lagoon in the morning for a surf session.

As it was, and shall always be... First post a proper Hello tread along with pics of your woman and surf board then tell us about your surfing capabilities and if you have ever surfed The Belmar.. We also ( among other things) need to know how much you bench and if you wear a speedo or wax the bottom of your board?

Thanks and welcome to SI.

Quote Originally Posted by antoine View Post
    As it was, and shall always be... First post a proper Hello tread along with pics of your woman and surf board then tell us about your surfing capabilities and if you have ever surfed The Belmar.. We also ( among other things) need to know how much you bench and if you wear a speedo or wax the bottom of your board?

Also, do you wear a gold chain? And if so, under or over your wetsuite?

I could be down at a later juncture.

Quote Originally Posted by antoine View Post

Lol. Unfortunately yes I have surfed the belmar. Thanks for the warm welcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    I could be down at a later juncture.
    Perfect, I was thinking during the summer flat spells we usually get around here.

Adonde nacido Crist

Quote Originally Posted by CostaRican_Chris View Post
    Perfect, I was thinking during the summer flat spells we usually get around here.
    En perez a la par de domincal. Y tu?

Pediphile!

Quote Originally Posted by CostaRican_Chris View Post
    I'm looking to round up a group of people (preferably around 10) that want to go and hit up Typhoon Lagoon in the morning for a surf session.
    It is way too early in the summer to contemplate such an act of desperation. Plus, you still need to post pics of your wife and girlfriends, along with your bio as far as where you first learned to surf, first barrell, worst drop in etc. You probably deserve to go to the 'Goon. If I were you, I would first jump off a few bridges, get thrown out of at least two waterparks, then go to the big TL.