LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 165

Thread: Forum Reunion

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Impacting the Coast for Jesus
    Posts
    194

    Forum Reunion

    Is anybody interested in organizing a Swell Info Meet and Greet? Reason is I cannot figure out who is real and who is trolling. You all know why I am here.

    Impacting the coast for Jesus

    Wayne

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Your Mom's Vag
    Posts
    1,703
    Dude that would turn into WWIII in like 30 seconds!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,470
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Dude that would turn into WWIII in like 30 seconds!
    Nah. The Internet creates aggressive tough guys out of docile hippies. I am guessing most of the efighters on here would be cool to meet. I would buy Archie a beer in real life.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Impacting the Coast for Jesus
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Nah. The Internet creates aggressive tough guys out of docile hippies. I am guessing most of the efighters on here would be cool to meet. I would buy Archie a beer in real life.
    Totally agree, a lot of this talk is wasted chatter way off topic. Never thought I would agree with a brewengineer.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,470
    Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    Totally agree, a lot of this talk is wasted chatter way off topic. Never thought I would agree with a brewengineer.
    Why? Jesus turned water into wine. I turn water and barley into beer. We both perform our own little miracles.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Why? Jesus turned water into wine. I turn water and barley into beer. We both perform our own little miracles.
    we must be related. I turn beer into water. Can I get a Hay Man?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    York Maine
    Posts
    737
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Nah. The Internet creates aggressive tough guys out of docile hippies. I am guessing most of the efighters on here would be cool to meet. I would buy Archie a beer in real life.
    Brew is 100 % right for once

  8. #8
    I'd only go if I knew NJSHREDMACHINE would be there

  9. #9
    Peace, Respect, Unity.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,470
    I am up for a get together, but we can't talk about deities.