LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Reunion

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    I dig it. I especially would like to attack Magicseaweed people as they are the biggest kooks in the world. Yeah, um, I spent a total of two week there, and really, they are just a bunch of clowns. They all think they are interesting, intelligent and witty; but they are absolute boring, monosyllabic, stiffs who somehow think they are superior to Americans. They're most active thread is a Word Game that those nursing home dorks play..

Yeah, a word game........

Hey Chavez, you ever know a "Fish?" You know with the motorcycle and all.

Bassplayer, I used to shop a few blocks from Synder, on 7th ST..............McKean St. Excellent shopping back in the day.

Hey Brewengineer, do you hate me, man? Tell us who you don't like. Maybe we'll get better.

Ahhhh, this thread will continue on, maybe, but we all know no one will ever come to Atlantic City or anywhere else.

Like, I axed Mr. Sniffer if he wanted to go camping at Holyoke this fall/winter with me, but he didn't. I've been trying to find out the location of a certain crackhead, infested alleyway - located behind a Wilmington, NC convenience store - but Erock won't tell me. I was going to move there. Leethestud still owes me a night of Virginia Beach debauchery........Goodvibes still owes me breakfast........And I'm still looking out my window waiting for XGen70 to show up and beat me good.

But it will never happen.

And that is so sad. I cry the tears of rejection.
    I know of a 'Fish' but I remember him hanging around Northfield/Pleasantville more than AC. He was older than me so he's REALLY old now. I was more around the Gloucester City group back in those days

Hey Brewengineer, do you hate me, man? Tell us who you don't like. Maybe we'll get better.

Ahhhh, this thread will continue on, maybe, but we all know no one will ever come to Atlantic City or anywhere else.
    How could I ever hate you? Your posts are hilarious and entertaining. I never know if you are happy, angry, or just fooling around. You keep us guessing, and that is part of the fun.

Oh forgot to ax this: Brewengineer, do you really think people have internet personas on here? Really? Like, who? I don't see any outrageous characters on here. I mean, with the obvious exceptions like Shredmachine and all.

I don't know if you think I have an "internet persona," but I'll welcome anyone to come hang out with me for a few days. Twenty bucks a day. Forty bucks a day if you want to film. I'm just as big an a-hole on here as I am in real life. Here, I'll ax my mom:

Hey mom, I'm kind of a crazy a-hole, right?

"Yeah"

See, there's the proof right there.

Really, I don't see any outrageous personalities on here, well, ok maybe one, but I think that might be completely genuine.

If these are some crazy-arse internet identities, then wow, horrible jobs people. Y'all didn't put too much effort in it if youse guys are trying to be something you're not.

This is a pretty sedated, genuine group on here. That's how I see it, but then again, there's something wrong with me. Yeah sure they throw the term "Double Overhead" around too much but they seem sincere to me.
    There are plenty of personas on here. Look at Roy Stuart. He comes off as a total know-it-all D-bag that has no tolerance for different points of view. However, you watch his odd video interview, and you see a real down to earth person. I am not saying anyone is too crazy on here (well Trev is borderline), but there are some strong personalities.

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    How can it be a reunion of we've never had a union? Maybe we should be calling it the 1st National Conclave of the Swell Info Outlaws.
    We can organize like the 1% bikers do.
    -Set up local chapters.
    -Someone design a 3 piece patch to wear on our wetsuits.
    -Quit our jobs and sling meth to finance the whole thing.
    -Claim territory
    -Get in brawls with the guys on MagicSeaweed.
    -Scare off the non-surfing populace.
    -New guys will have to prospect to earn their way in.
    Can you dig it?
    I'm in, especially if we can squash those funny accented MSW users!

I've been trying to find out the location of a certain crackhead, infested alleyway - located behind a Wilmington, NC convenience store - but Erock won't tell me
    Dude, I just can't figure out WHICH one you're talking about.

Images
    I knew a Fish, circa 2007-2009, who lived in Collings Lakes. Had south Philly roots. Was pushing 60 fer sure, maybe even older. Claimed to be a retired, something-or-other, for somebody-or-other(think Stonehenge and All Hallows Eve). Had a real raspy voice. Short, but fiesty.

I don't know, man. I don't know. He was a character though. Was a nice guy if he wasn't ripping somebody off.

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    How can it be a reunion of we've never had a union? Maybe we should be calling it the 1st National Conclave of the Swell Info Outlaws.
    We can organize like the 1% bikers do.
    -Set up local chapters.
    -Someone design a 3 piece patch to wear on our wetsuits.
    -Quit our jobs and sling meth to finance the whole thing.
    -Claim territory
    -Get in brawls with the guys on MagicSeaweed.
    -Scare off the non-surfing populace.
    -New guys will have to prospect to earn their way in.
    Can you dig it?
    So who do I contact about prospecting?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    How could I ever hate you? Your posts are hilarious and entertaining. I never know if you are happy, angry, or just fooling around. You keep us guessing, and that is part of the fun.

There are plenty of personas on here. Look at Roy Stuart. He comes off as a total know-it-all D-bag that has no tolerance for different points of view. However, you watch his odd video interview, and you see a real down to earth person. I am not saying anyone is too crazy on here (well Trev is borderline), but there are some strong personalities.
    I don't know anything aboot Roy Stewart....heard his name a bunch. Know he's foreign. When Eagle superstar, Riley Cooper, was shipped-out to counseling I made my first contact with Roy. I accused him of making racial slurs, due to some bumblebee thing he posted, and admonished him to counseling. Then in TRUE MAGICSEAWEED fashion he incorrectly, corrected my spelling.

Oh, I hope you know, Mr Brewengineer, that there was NO cocky tone to my questioning if people really think there are characters on here. I was only axing, not being a wise-arse. I know it's hard to read internet communication for tone. I repeat there was no cockiness or wise-arseness going down.

Mr Brewengineer, you don't know when I'm serious or not......... well, neither do I. I'm totally confused. People get angry at me for bashing the south, but I bash New Jersey probably even more. Then I defend New York's upper echelon restaurants, and I don't even like NY, and I eat pizza and frequent simple Italian eateries. I'm all over-the-place. A character full of contradictions which leads to a complex and totured mind and soul.

Trev is a revolutionary and the people's poet. There will be statues of him in city squares one day. That is if he doesn't crack from his latest run-in with the law. Good Lord, Brew, have you ever seen anyone so excited aboot a drunken skateboarding ticket? He might crack when his revolution starts...........

Erock, the one down the block from your house. Yo, what, is Wilmington that crack crazy? Nice.........I watched a YouTube video of one of your Hoods. Interesting fellas......... Yo, when Keiffer is headed into Wilmington to score for him and Jenelle, where is he going?

Do you think bubbletoes will make the reunion? If so, I think I am in. As long as its in RI and within a 20 minute drive and someone will pick me up with beers for the ride. And I also need a ride home.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Dude, I just can't figure out WHICH one you're talking about.
    Chesnut Food Market on 12th & Chesnut.

You're welcome.

Images
    I miss Bubbletoes too.

Images

Hey mom, I'm kind of a crazy a-hole, right?

"Yeah"

See, there's the proof right there.

Really, I don't see any outrageous personalities on here ....
    Reminds me, things aren't always what they seem to be:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USHZZ5bwASU