LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Reunion

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Watching this guy's posts appear on the forum is akin to watching a person texting while driving his car into a steel utility pole.
    Thanks for the derision dude! Interior Crocodile Alligator, I drive a Chevrolet movie theater! The flat spell has gotten to me, and I've been smokin up a batch of mullet. It's what we do down here for survival during the mean season. Oh by the way , your boy Alex Fernandez is a poster child for all that is wrong in surfing. Go Red Sox.

Just wandering if this thread has gotten off track or hijacked. Been busy all day and to top it off my daughter took her surfboard to her head and received 4 staples. Ouch no surfing for her the next 7 days.

Images
    Sorry to hear about your daughter. Prayers for full and speedy recovery. As far as meet & greet concept which is the original intent of this thread, it's a cool idea. Maybe it will spur on some such events in localities all around.

im sure most of these people don't exist as far as meeting them.its like theres 3 usernames for each person.to hold a si rally would be like comicon.didnt you ever hear your not supposed to meet the phonesex operator.lets just keep this forum for what it is,a bunch of laughs after you smoked a joint.theres very few threads that actually adhere to surfing,most is mumbo jumbo.its always great to see other kids on the internet take the time to insult you.thats what amerikkkas all about!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    im sure most of these people don't exist as far as meeting them.its like theres 3 usernames for each person.to hold a si rally would be like comicon.didnt you ever hear your not supposed to meet the phonesex operator.lets just keep this forum for what it is,a bunch of laughs after you smoked a joint.theres very few threads that actually adhere to surfing,most is mumbo jumbo.its always great to see other kids on the internet take the time to insult you.thats what amerikkkas all about!!
    I don't buy the one person, with multiple accounts/personalities, conspiracy.

The only people found guilty of this are those who have been banned and that's just not the same thing. Anybody who would create multiple characters and play them off on each other, and others, has got some problems.

Also, it is interesting the activity levels on here during the weekdays compared to the weekends. It's touching that so many people have fun-filled weekends away from SWELLINFO.COM, and horrible to the nation's CEO's that their employees shun work duties for weekday SWELLINFO.COM action. Tsk tsk tsk......

To me summer weekend days, with little to no swell, are the days to stay home. Well, I have no hobbies or other activities so.........But Saturdays, in August, are very scary at the beach. Very scary.........

Wow, like, two more weeks to go. This summer flew by. Jeez, it won't be long until I'm all solo out there encased in rubber.............

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    Thanks for the derision dude! Interior Crocodile Alligator, I drive a Chevrolet movie theater! The flat spell has gotten to me, and I've been smokin up a batch of mullet. It's what we do down here for survival during the mean season. Oh by the way , your boy Alex Fernandez is a poster child for all that is wrong in surfing. Go Red Sox.
    Fat, drunk & smoking your own mullet is no way to go through life, son. (always listen to the dean, hijacker)

A-Rat is truly a goon. Lots of company there, starting with Big noPapi & the pay-me-for-fried-chicken 'n beer bullpen.

Lawd, send us some waves & that right soon!
    Last edited by yankee; Aug 17, 2013 at 11:59 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    I don't buy the one person, with multiple accounts/personalities, conspiracy.

The only people found guilty of this are those who have been banned and that's just not the same thing. Anybody who would create multiple characters and play them off on each other, and others, has got some problems.

Also, it is interesting the activity levels on here during the weekdays compared to the weekends. It's touching that so many people have fun-filled weekends away from SWELLINFO.COM, and horrible to the nation's CEO's that their employees shun work duties for weekday SWELLINFO.COM action. Tsk tsk tsk......

To me summer weekend days, with little to no swell, are the days to stay home. Well, I have no hobbies or other activities so.........But Saturdays, in August, are very scary at the beach. Very scary.........
    it's amazing how fast the most trivial thread quickly goes to multiple pages - you have to assume the heavy weekday posters are trapped in cubicle farms somewhere, trying to get through their workday by chasing even the most innocuous topics.

it takes a lot of work to maintain separate personalities on a forum - agree that such a person definitely has significant issues. i don't know the back end of vBulletin, but i do know there's a plug-in that notifies Admin when it spots the footprints left by users with multiple accounts. not too difficult to spot patterns when you have the IP addresses of posters, as Admin does.

This thread needs some forward movement. Name the date , time, place, and I will be there. Let us unite. Also John if you are out there daughter will be back in the water next weekend thanks for the prayers. And for all you Jesus Followers:
    John 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned , but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

Wayne
    Impacting the coast for Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    This thread needs some forward movement. Name the date , time, place, and I will be there. Let us unite. Also John if you are out there daughter will be back in the water next weekend thanks for the prayers. And for all you Jesus Followers:
    John 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned , but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

Wayne
    Impacting the coast for Jesus
    Talk about hijackin'.....

"This hand is bothering me..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3kJ7VPJnmI