close ad [x]

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 211

Thread: Forum Reunion

  1. #161
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Impacting the Coast for Jesus
    Posts
    194
    I am just going to keep this simple. If I could fly you all to my beach....I would. And you all would show up....right?

  2. #162
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    York Maine
    Posts
    774
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    I am just going to keep this simple. If I could fly you all to my beach....I would. And you all would show up....right?
    I thought the church had to spend the money on spaceships and stuff for outer space

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    5,710
    Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    I am just going to keep this simple. If I could fly you all to my beach....I would. And you all would show up....right?
    Again with the narcissism.....thinking that just because you say so, people will do so.

    Wayne The Insane, how long before you get busted for multiple transgressions, including but not limited to:
    cold water wax in tropical water, deep-pile shag carpet in your white hayzeus-be-rising cargo van, horrific combo platter graphics of sunrise, dolphins playing & the bearded one on the side of said vehicle, utilizing your foam boards that double as porn couches for your wily ways with the 12 year olds you entice into the van of shame, and of course you teaching kids to scream gawd is great as you surf them.

    Impacting the coast for safe havens from wack jobs like you.

  4. #164
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    VA Beach
    Posts
    1,431
    Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    i would imagine it would look something like this:
    ]
    What a riot. At first it looked like some sort of gay surf fest. But they wisely planned ahead by bringing all those soft tops.

  5. #165
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    6,179
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Again with the narcissism.....thinking that just because you say so, people will do so.

    Wayne The Insane, how long before you get busted for multiple transgressions, including but not limited to:
    cold water wax in tropical water, deep-pile shag carpet in your white hayzeus-be-rising cargo van, horrific combo platter graphics of sunrise, dolphins playing & the bearded one on the side of said vehicle, utilizing your foam boards that double as porn couches for your wily ways with the 12 year olds you entice into the van of shame, and of course you teaching kids to scream gawd is great as you surf them.

    Impacting the coast for safe havens from wack jobs like you.
    ^^^^ Fatality ^^^^

  6. #166
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Cocoa Beach Fla
    Posts
    294
    Scrolled through SI this week without posting and this was the only topic I found. Anybody interested?

  7. #167
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    monmouth beach nj
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Dude that would turn into WWIII in like 30 seconds!
    For you!!! Because your a hostile d bag to everyone you come in contact with!!!!

  8. #168
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wb
    Posts
    3,047
    im in melbourne bch right now and headed up to cocoa for lunch

    lets do this

  9. #169
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    BELMAR, NJ
    Posts
    2,366
    Images
    1
    Dude- only if it's held in at the best surfing break in the world.

    #TheBelmar

    Heard there was a surfing contest in the belmar yesterday - waves where killer- once again 23 ft with a 25sec period...

  10. #170
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Shoting Piers in Honeyton
    Posts
    3,854
    Quote Originally Posted by raddadbrad View Post
    For you!!! Because your a hostile d bag to everyone you come in contact with!!!!
    Wow troll boy you pick an almost 2 year old post of mine to try and start a fight again. You really are the most antagonistic troll SI has ever seen.