LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Reunion

Matt Johnson was real

Quote Originally Posted by bungalowparkbob View Post
    I don't exist online except for this forum either...
    +1 Only place I post anything ever these days

The only other two places I post, but very rarely, are fryingpantower.com and ih8mud.com

We exist Son Followers Ministry you can check us out on facebook. As for posting, only post things that REALLY matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Hold on here, everyone's throwing around the word "Real." What exactly constitutes "Real?"

If anyone acts different on a computer than they do in real life, well y'all got some issues. Some Dirty Harry, Josey Wales dreams of machismo.

If real is an indication of surfing time and dedication, well I don't know. Gots that feeling that at least half of Swellinfo's community don't surf during the winter. Gots that feeling that many people on here have only been surfing for two years or less. Which is cool, but doesn't qualify them to be casting aspersions aboot others.

You have to surf for ten years before you can be cool and judge others. Hey, don't blame me I didn't make the rules.

Or is "Real" defined by Yankee's list? I don't know. According to that list LBCrew is fake...and Archy.......Jesus, Archy hangs out with Keith Noonan for God's sakes, and some people from Yankee's list are from Allentown, PA. Something ain't right there. Archy, I apologize that you weren't considered "REAL," and LBCREW, man, what can I say?

All I know is that Seldom Seen is a smart guy who has good taste. And he's dedicated to the surf. And that he hates
    Mexicans. Ahhhh, I'm just joking aboot the Mexican hating. Seriously, Seldom Seen loves Mexicans and the Portugese and Germans and the Chinese. I'm not sure what he thinks aboot Russians..........

This is a travesty right aboot here. What aboot all the guys who tackle the constant Double Overhead swells we get on the right coast? Where's their due and recognition? Are they "fake?"

Holy shoot, am I "real?" Am I even here? Do I exist? Is this real or an illusion(Heyyyy it's the Illusion...on the spaceship, mother earth)? Why are we here? Is this life "real?" Yankee, I seek answers to these questions.
    Mexicans...?
    Russians....?
    The Outlaw Josey Whales...?
    Allentown, PA (the wave pool?)...?

Man, Billy, I'm at a loss here. I'll send you a 24-pak, though, to get you through any flat spells, real or imagined.

tip of the hat to you yank, and for that matter, all of you...

you guys def help get me through the misery of flatness, and i love it when I'm laughing out loud from reading some of the %$&^ bust-a$$ funny posts

....summer always brings clowns, when the real swell's come, we see who has paid their dues quite easily...in the impact zone SUCKAA!!

...but, to it's their own.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    I am a figment of your imagination. Now you see me now you don't.

DISCLAIMER: This is not a goodbye post.
    Clemington, I see your winning streak is still alive and well. You best be kicking this wit to the college girls and capitalizing on its value. Right on brah!

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Hold on here, everyone's throwing around the word "Real." What exactly constitutes "Real?"

This is a travesty right aboot here. What aboot all the guys who tackle the constant Double Overhead swells we get on the right coast? Where's their due and recognition? Are they "fake?"

Holy shoot, am I "real?" Am I even here? Do I exist? Is this real or an illusion(Heyyyy it's the Illusion...on the spaceship, mother earth)? Why are we here? Is this life "real?" Yankee, I seek answers to these questions.
    Gnarly, brah. Existential.

I hate to pull the ole "haven't bothered to read the 10 page thread but here's my two-cent penalty", because I really do read the whole threads and enjoy it but I'm tight on time right now.

We talking "real" as in non-poser? Or real as in this dude's got a social security number and verifiable persona, not just a screen name on a forum?

Alls I know for sure in empirical evidence is that the few guys I've met at their/my break to ride with are real, and another dozen or so cats on here I regularly PM with seem real and I've seen a lot come and go in this short life.

As for my authenticity, I'm not sure you could fabricate a tenth of the stuff that comes from me. There's not enough capacity in this forum for more abnormality than I and the rest provide.

What I do hope is "real" is that fly girl Erin being of easy virtue and giving all the graffiti guys mad rides this Augusto. Mad rides. ˇFeliz verano!

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    tip of the hat to you yank, and for that matter, all of you...

you guys def help get me through the misery of flatness, and i love it when I'm laughing out loud from reading some of the %$&^ bust-a$$ funny posts

....summer always brings clowns, when the real swell's come, we see who has paid their dues quite easily...in the impact zone SUCKAA!!

...but, to it's their own.
    Aye, Senator Koki Barrels! To it's their own, always!

"Cold hearted orb that rules the night,
    Removes the colours from our sight.

Red is grey and yellow white,
    But we decide which is right.

And what is an illusion?"