LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Reunion

Images
    OOOOOOooooooo the D's girl. I hope she comes.

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Chesnut Food Market on 12th & Chesnut.

You're welcome.
    That was one of the first that came to my mind, but there is no alley behind it and at least 3 miles from my house. The mini marts near me don't have alleys behind them and I've only seen drunks hanging around them recently.

Then there's that one at 11th and Orange, the one at Montgomery and Princess, the one at Red Cross and 7th....
    I used to hit all those up back in the day when I used to restore old houses in the downtown fringe.

The Village Market on 2nd St has an alley near it...

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Church of Zion?
    No that is 8th Street Club Zion.

All this talk about Phila/SJ. Home break 5 years ago 59th St pier OCNJ/ Strathmere NJ. We may know each other. I will take Fla anyday over NJ. Do not let me get off track because we know what I am about

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    All this talk about Phila/SJ. Home break 5 years ago 59th St pier OCNJ/ Strathmere NJ. We may know each other. I will take Fla anyday over NJ. Do not let me get off track because we know what I am about
    Jesus teaches us that neither state is better,
    NJSHredMachine says New Jersey is the best state in the state..
    I'm with Clemson on the D's girl, if she's there I ain't missin' it!

Images
    Sonfollower 16th St. sounds good im sure we can get Dawnpatrol and how bout them boys from singer island down south...oh boy this should be a hoot...like I said let me know, ill be there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    Sonfollower 16th St. sounds good im sure we can get Dawnpatrol and how bout them boys from singer island down south...oh boy this should be a hoot...like I said let me know, ill be there!!!
    Surfdog, you're gonna have to meet me at Satellite or PAFB one of these days, maybe we'll get a solid swell soon, Sunday was fun, but I'm itching for something more

I plan to attend the Maine chapter's meeting. I'm sure it will be packed with people. Surfing is HUGE up here. CNN just printed an article that Maine's surf is second only to New Jersey's. Hawaii took 3rd place. We're bracing for kook impact.

Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    I think it would be great to surf with a few of you bros on some nice south Cocoa Beach sandbars. My car is in need of brakes and tires, but in a month things look good. That is a great time for swell too. No promises, only prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    I think it would be great to surf with a few of you bros on some nice south Cocoa Beach sandbars. My car is in need of brakes and tires, but in a month things look good. That is a great time for swell too. No promises, only prayers.
    +1 SISD, pray to thise waves gods, power in numbers!