LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Reunion

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Surfdog, you're gonna have to meet me at Satellite or PAFB one of these days, maybe we'll get a solid swell soon, Sunday was fun, but I'm itching for something more
    Yes my friend, we deff. need to hook up, PAFB is my favorite place but anywhere would be fine. I was going to head up to N.S.B. Sunday, but son hurt his wrist and I couldn't find anyone last minute, it's a little ride for me and didn't want to do it by myself.
    @sisurfdog c'mon up we should have a blast up there, its such a mellow vibe up there.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    +1 SISD, pray to thise waves gods, power in numbers!
    Time to sacrifice the virgin off the Pier. Me thinks end of next week will give us a bit of relief, and it will only get better and more consistent from then. Maybe DOUBLE OVERHEAD in a month.

Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    Yes my friend, we deff. need to hook up, PAFB is my favorite place but anywhere would be fine. I was going to head up to N.S.B. Sunday, but son hurt his wrist and I couldn't find anyone last minute, it's a little ride for me and didn't want to do it by myself.
    @sisurfdog c'mon up we should have a blast up there, its such a mellow vibe up there.
    Picnic Tables has always been one of my favorite spots, as well as the south streets of Cocoa, for clean east summer/ early fall swell. I am visualizing the trip...that way it will manifest. Will update you bro! Every dog has his day.

Images
    Im always at tables one of the best breaks up there and the best part not to crowded. Im ready for just a shoulder to head high swell.

We are at 16th everyday. Yes there are waves there everyday. It is the ocean right? Just look for me, I have the 7 kids. Be nice to my kids in the line up.

Images
    haha go figure this comes up. i just met somebody from the forum out in the water the other day. All the VB guys wanna meet up at the pier during ECSC?

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    We are at 16th everyday. Yes there are waves there everyday. It is the ocean right? Just look for me, I have the 7 kids. Be nice to my kids in the line up.
    You are truly blessed. I love surfing with chipmunks. The groms are the future. They make boat wakes look epic. I see a few fearless 3 foot tall shredders in the lineup, taking on 4 foot faces with total aplomb. It is inspiring for an old crusty to watch. Their surf mom told me they just got back from Costa Rica and took on 5-6 foot bombs. Hopefully when they own the peak they will throw me a few scraps.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Thank you sir, I in turn would like to vouch for your reality...PJB is real, as real as it gets. So there ya go Wayne, w/ Clemson's verifications now you can count on 6 real human posters. Yankee is real too.
    Gracias, Senor Seldom.

Took me awhile to get through the posts on this thread, but here's what I know:
    Real:
    Seldom Seen
    Mitchell
    Goofyfooter
    RobG
    Erock
    757Surfer
    Doug
    KokiBarrels
    I'd like to say that Mitchell is truly one of those few who has the Del-Md coast dialed in. And he knows boards, majorly. The Seen is The Real Deal.
    I'd add Leethestud to the dimension of realness but all I have to go on is his hate mail when he pm's me, so eh, maybe not so much. BTW, lee...? I might spring for the CR junket, but no way am I going to pay for you to indulge yourself in your passion for mutton esp when you're wearing your Levi's tucked into your boots. Yikes

And ...Wayne....?
    When I botch the takeoff on a 23-footer at AI & bellow "Jesus H. Effing Christ!" just before eating major shiiite.....it's just an expression, ok?
    Last edited by yankee; Aug 15, 2013 at 02:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Gracias, Senor Seldom.

Took me awhile to get through the posts on this thread, but here's what I know:
    Real:
    Seldom Seen
    Mitchell
    Goofyfooter
    RobG
    Erock
    757Surfer
    Doug
    KokiBarrels
    I'd like to say that Mitchell is truly one of those few who has the Del-Md coast dialed in. And he knows boards, majorly. The Seen is The Real Deal.
    I'd add Leethestud to the dimension of realness but all I have to go on is his hate mail when he pm's me, so eh, maybe not so much. BTW, lee...? I might spring for the CR junket, but no way am I going to pay for you to indulge yourself in your passion for mutton esp when you're wearing your Levi's tucked into your boots. Yikes

And ...Wayne....?
    When I botch the takeoff on a 23-footer at AI & bellow "Jesus H. Effing Christ!" just before eating major shiiite.....it's just an expression, ok?
    LMAO. I just asked my wife yesterday, what the H. stands for in Jesus H. Effing Christ, as my dad used to say to me all the time. She is Irish. She does not know. I know what the Effing means. Please enlighten us oh Yankee.

Images
    Holy. And if the "Effing" gets dropped, you're really getting dialed in ..