LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    If you have a reef (preferably coral) in there somewhere you're giving away, I'll start driving up there right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    If you have a reef (preferably coral) in there somewhere you're giving away, I'll start driving up there right now.
    Hope you have a flatbed suitable for freight and copious tie-downs to stack the sections. If necessary, I've got a 40ft Class A vehicle to use and I'm sure we can swindle a forklift for a few days from someone. Lets do this. I'm sick of the shifty sandbars here. We each take half. Hell, I'll help equally for a piece large enough for one good repetitive right-hander.

You should come up with more good ideas like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Have you met Wayne? I'm sure he's willing to take it off your hands!
    I will take it. If you live somewhere in the lower 48 states I can arrange pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    There is never going to be any surf in the northeast. Not ever again. Everything surf related I own I'm just giving up - for free. Come take it off my hands. I have four boards, three wetsuits, a wetsuit top, swim fins, a hand plane, roof racks, two sets of booties, gloves, a half used stick of zinc, a 1/4used bar of warm water sticky bumps, 25 surf DVD's, 100 old surf mags, three extra leashes, a set of FCS fins missing the right box fin, a julie design surf sock from 2001 that is so caked with wax it stands on its own, a reinforced travel board bag, and a regular board bag, one unused traction pad, two old ding repair kits, and a couple wax combs. And a partridge in a pear tree.
    That, or someone talk me off the edge.
    Funny. Dramatic. Minor flat spell at the least. Go do something fun brother you've earned it.

Is your wife/gf "surf-related"?

j/k
    Last edited by McLovin; Aug 15, 2013 at 11:49 PM.

Good luck getting any buyers. I've already flooded the market with all mines.

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Can I have your tv?
    lmao...thank you!!!!!!!!

If you throw in an all expenses paid intimate evening eating burgers with Gruvi then I'm your guy.

You sissies aint seen a real flat spell. Try living on the gulf. You eventually realize you may NEVER get waves if you don't travel and may go for months without a surf. So what do we do? We buy offshore boats and go fishing, diving and spearfishing. Take it wakeboarding and wake surfing. It really does help being out on the water at least and coming home with some fresh grouper and snapper for dinner. Trade it all for a boat I tell ya.

Quote Originally Posted by StuckontheGulf View Post
    You sissies aint seen a real flat spell. Try living on the gulf. You eventually realize you may NEVER get waves if you don't travel and may go for months without a surf. So what do we do? We buy offshore boats and go fishing, diving and spearfishing. Take it wakeboarding and wake surfing. It really does help being out on the water at least and coming home with some fresh grouper and snapper for dinner. Trade it all for a boat I tell ya.
    I'm hungry dude, I could go for some snapper stuffed w/some seafood dressing, maybe some hot sauce, rice / beans, yeah that's the ticket.... lunch!