Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

The son came up at the pier.....

Fun glass 71*air 72*water.....actually just checking to see if this thread gets locked.......image.jpgimage.jpg

Why do you have to take something perfectly beautiful and then interject your drama into it. Guys post pictures on here all of the time without feeling the need to create controversy just for the sake of it.

Enjoy the sunrise.

Where is the controversy in this photo? Now what I tend to do is stay off the contro and stick with my type of topics. Sonrise was good, water was warm, cold front did not come through, waves were nice, and wow was there lots of people to share the ahhhh forget about it......

Like I said already once, its not the picture of the sunrise. Its the fact that, as you said, you aren't posting it for the sake of sharing a nice sunrise shot, you are starting a thread just checking to see if it gets locked.

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    Where is the controversy in this photo? Now what I tend to do is stay off the contro and stick with my type of topics. Sonrise was good, water was warm, cold front did not come through, waves were nice, and wow was there lots of people to share the ahhhh forget about it......
    Such a goober. Hope you enjoyed the kookfest at the pier. Kook.

Whose "son" were you watching at the pier?

Quote Originally Posted by kidde rocque View Post
    He is waiting for the "son" to go down on him.

Why, son of a b1tch....who else???

If Wayne was watching a son rise in the morning, you can safely bet that the kid's dad was nowhere around.

If Wayne was watching a son rise in the morning, you can safely bet that the kid's dad was nowhere around.
    hahaha. Wayne, quit being a pedophile