LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Official Tropical Storm Erin Hype Thread

Discuss...

I'm curious what happens if that low pressure system in the Gulf beefs up and jumps the Florida panhandle and combines with Erin to create a REAL storm. Chances of that happening are pretty slim though...

Quote Originally Posted by Losttsol View Post
    Discuss...

i'm buying a board just for this swell. laying the glass on extra heavy on the 8'0" and shaping it custom with three, that's right, THREE stringers. gonna get a Gath helmet with a go-pro mount for my inside-the-green-room footage, and webbed gloves for the extra paddle ooomf to get me in early to catch the bombs, brah. i already started my underwater rock running regimen to get my wind up and stopped hitting the beeng-er entirely. gonna need clean living to prep me for this one, for sure...gotta stay tight like a tiger, and focused. gonna make a run to GNC to get me some supplements too. i'm ready. so ready. bring it b i tch.

Quote Originally Posted by salt View Post
    i'm buying a board just for this swell. laying the glass on extra heavy on the 8'0" and shaping it custom with three, that's right, THREE stringers. gonna get a Gath helmet with a go-pro mount for my inside-the-green-room footage, and webbed gloves for the extra paddle ooomf to get me in early to catch the bombs, brah. i already started my underwater rock running regimen to get my wind up and stopped hitting the beeng-er entirely. gonna need clean living to prep me for this one, for sure...gotta stay tight like a tiger, and focused. gonna make a run to GNC to get me some supplements too. i'm ready. so ready. bring it b i tch.
    Above all, don't neglect your benching-off.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Above all, don't neglect your benching-off.
    I disagree with the whole benching thing. There, I said it. It's overrated. I focus on my chi. You know, like, inner strength and what-not. You don't get that from pumping iron and stuff. That's true strength. It prepares you for looking at that wave and saying, "hey bud, let's party..."

Been working on my pelvic thrusts, gonna give it to Erin reeeeal good, ah yeah

I'm going into the bathroom to bench myself off right now!

Images
    hey you jacket my invest 93 thread hype it was post -tropical storm erin so there for this should not be the official..

Am I missing something here or are u guys just waaaay too optimistic? Every model has Erin dying out, including the one u have here on this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    Am I missing something here or are u guys just waaaay too optimistic? Every model has Erin dying out, including the one u have here on this post.
    That is why we must over-hype this storm greatly on here. The earlier the better. We need to talk about swell windows, storm track models, local wind conditions during the swell, past hurricanes with similar tracks, girls named Erin you used to know, and anything else you feel pertinent at the moment.