LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    For me personally, I think that the lack of waves for the past month has been making everyone antsy. Just give us some ridable waves!! In the meanwhile check out L Town Surf and Earth apparel for summer and winter apparel through this link https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=537345566320978

Images
    Relax. That was well said though. http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2013/aug/...t-discuss-ind/. I was just stoked on the community around here. I can't do much. I know. Maybe I'll finally set up at Jensen Beach on Thursdays nights with my Art. I could help there.
    Is that okay with you?

Images
    Everything's ok with me. Do what y'all want and legalize it all and let God sort it out. And don't be thinking I'm some d!ck. Look, I even complimented you on your art some moons ago. Gawd, and I didn't even get a "Thank You," or nothing. Jeez.........

And I'm always relaxed on here. I know tone is hard to read over a computer, but I don't get angry on Swellinfo except for XGEN70. I get angry at The Real Police Women of Broward County, though.

And I'm guilty, too, I don't do anything. I don't get involved as I should, I'm too busy trying to beat the voices in my head.

And onto other things........

Where has it been flat for a month? Today's, like, the flattest day I've seen in Jersey practically all summer. Now, for those claiming weeks of flatness, I have seen consistent summers go dead, early-to-mid-August, and then the onslaught takes place. So you fellers just hang in there. It could just be the quite before the storms.....

Then again, maybe it's not.

Hey, correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the forecast deciples claiming a solid swell for this weekend, in the beginning of the week? Ahh, you guys never learn............The east coast isn't that complicated, fellers. In a nutshell - when the winds blow, the surf comes up. You guys make it too complicated with all your fancy gidgets and gadgets..........It's really not that complicated. Then add in a handful of groundswells a year, and there ya go.

^^^^ah for the days of studying the surface map on the weather channel...

Images
    I have something new I have been painting. Commission out of Connecticut through a family friend. 2ftx4ft. Wanna check it out? I did say thanks to everything I got. Any swell is welcome.

Talk about a tropical depression

"CYCLONE IS APPROACHING AN OUTER AREA OF HYPE EMANATING FROM THE EASTERN UNITED STATES."

You can say that again... LOL!