LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    hey you jacket my invest 93 thread hype it was post -tropical storm erin so there for this should not be the official..
    Ho brah, dis da most unofficialest official tread I eva seen up on da SI.

What was Archy 2.0's forum-piracy term for this when you just start bumping threads in there to bury others?

I just want Erin to dance. Now let's get back to posting in sandblasters thread. He caught the Invest first and has rights to Erin on the first night of her ground swell.

Invest 93L was just a couple of clouds and a light drizzle. Now we have a full fledged TS with all the makings of the swell of the century, but whatever. You can all go back to the 93L thread if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Losttsol View Post
    Invest 93L was just a couple of clouds and a light drizzle. Now we have a full fledged TS with all the makings of the swell of the century, but whatever. You can all go back to the 93L thread if you want.
    Peace out Cub Scout!

Images
    I've already bought sandbags and plywood... This bad boy is gonna be gnar

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    I'm going into the bathroom to bench myself off right now!
    Oh Damn way TMI!

Quote Originally Posted by salt View Post
    I disagree with the whole benching thing. There, I said it. It's overrated. I focus on my chi. You know, like, inner strength and what-not. You don't get that from pumping iron and stuff. That's true strength. It prepares you for looking at that wave and saying, "hey bud, let's party..."
    It is the co-operation of opposites, the relation of earth and sky, fire and water, and the focus of intention that creates the true inner strength. Like a rod of iron enclosed in cotton. Like a hose flowing with liquid mercury. Ride the wave my friend!

if you wanna look really far off into the forecasts, the long range charts have two more storms coming off Africa immediately after Erin. Both storms will produce waves, or should i say all three storms, will produce waves before the end of August. Could be a great 2 weeks.

This is the worst post I've ever written....

As per NHC Discussion page

"WHILE ERIN IS CURRENTLY IN A LIGHT VERTICAL WIND SHEAR
    ENVIRONMENT...THE CYCLONE IS CURRENTLY OVER SEA SURFACE
    TEMPERATURES OF 25C-26C...AND METEOSAT AIRMASS IMAGERY SUGGESTS THE
    CYCLONE IS APPROACHING AN OUTER AREA OF HYPE EMANATING FROM THE EASTERN UNITED STATES. THE INTENSITY GUIDANCE NOW FORECASTS SHORT-TERM INTENSIFICATION THAN 6 HOURS AGO...AND THUS THE NEW INTENSITY FORECAST IS REDUCED FROM THAT OF
    THE PREVIOUS ADVISORY. IN THE LONG TERM...AFTER 72 HOURS...ERIN IS
    FORECAST TO REACH INCREASING HYPE CONDITIONS STILL EMANATING FROM A CERTAIN WEBSITE ALONG THE EASTERN UNITED STATES. THE INTENSITY FORECAST IS THE SAME AS THE PREVIOUS FORECAST IN SHOWING WEAKENING DURING THIS TIME. AN ALTERNATIVE
    FORECAST SCENARIO IS THAT ERIN DEGENERATES TO A TROPICAL WAVE
    BEFORE 120 HOURS...AS FORECAST BY ALL OF THE GLOBAL MODELS EXCEPT
    THE GFS.
    "

Ryan

Erin MIGHT produce some waves..... for Barbados.

Oh damn! Actually the Azores could be going off next week!