LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    If it does go down to a tropical depression next week, hopefully it will linger out in the middle of the Atlantic for a while. A week of waist high ground swell would be better than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7 View Post

As per NHC Discussion page

"WHILE ERIN IS CURRENTLY IN A LIGHT VERTICAL WIND SHEAR
    ENVIRONMENT...THE CYCLONE IS CURRENTLY OVER SEA SURFACE
    TEMPERATURES OF 25C-26C...AND METEOSAT AIRMASS IMAGERY SUGGESTS THE
    CYCLONE IS APPROACHING AN OUTER AREA OF HYPE EMANATING FROM THE EASTERN UNITED STATES. THE INTENSITY GUIDANCE NOW FORECASTS SHORT-TERM INTENSIFICATION THAN 6 HOURS AGO...AND THUS THE NEW INTENSITY FORECAST IS REDUCED FROM THAT OF
    THE PREVIOUS ADVISORY. IN THE LONG TERM...AFTER 72 HOURS...ERIN IS
    FORECAST TO REACH INCREASING HYPE CONDITIONS STILL EMANATING FROM A CERTAIN WEBSITE ALONG THE EASTERN UNITED STATES. THE INTENSITY FORECAST IS THE SAME AS THE PREVIOUS FORECAST IN SHOWING WEAKENING DURING THIS TIME. AN ALTERNATIVE
    FORECAST SCENARIO IS THAT ERIN DEGENERATES TO A TROPICAL WAVE
    BEFORE 120 HOURS...AS FORECAST BY ALL OF THE GLOBAL MODELS EXCEPT
    THE GFS.
    "

Ryan
    lol... This is been the only accurate forecast so far, good work

No longer classified as a tropical storm. That b**** Erin, always playing hard-to-get.

The last Erin I phucked with left me standing in the rain with my dik in my hand in the middle of the night. I have a feelin this storm is not going to be unlike that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7 View Post

As per NHC Discussion page

"WHILE ERIN IS CURRENTLY IN A LIGHT VERTICAL WIND SHEAR
    ENVIRONMENT...THE CYCLONE IS CURRENTLY OVER SEA SURFACE
    TEMPERATURES OF 25C-26C...AND METEOSAT AIRMASS IMAGERY SUGGESTS THE
    CYCLONE IS APPROACHING AN OUTER AREA OF HYPE EMANATING FROM THE EASTERN UNITED STATES. THE INTENSITY GUIDANCE NOW FORECASTS SHORT-TERM INTENSIFICATION THAN 6 HOURS AGO...AND THUS THE NEW INTENSITY FORECAST IS REDUCED FROM THAT OF
    THE PREVIOUS ADVISORY. IN THE LONG TERM...AFTER 72 HOURS...ERIN IS
    FORECAST TO REACH INCREASING HYPE CONDITIONS STILL EMANATING FROM A CERTAIN WEBSITE ALONG THE EASTERN UNITED STATES. THE INTENSITY FORECAST IS THE SAME AS THE PREVIOUS FORECAST IN SHOWING WEAKENING DURING THIS TIME. AN ALTERNATIVE
    FORECAST SCENARIO IS THAT ERIN DEGENERATES TO A TROPICAL WAVE
    BEFORE 120 HOURS...AS FORECAST BY ALL OF THE GLOBAL MODELS EXCEPT
    THE GFS.
    "

Ryan
    I don't know for sure, but I think the hype will cause Erin to spin even faster, almost like a tornado. We need much more chatter about this if you guys want to see chest high waves sometime this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Losttsol View Post
    If it does go down to a tropical depression next week, hopefully it will linger out in the middle of the Atlantic for a while. A week of waist high ground swell would be better than nothing.
    ima tropical depress on all yo mommas

Images
    "A week of waist high ground swell would be better than nothing" Yes..yes it would. Oh yea. While you guys were finding out who is real. This is happening still..Capture.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by H2O'C View Post
    "A week of waist high ground swell would be better than nothing" Yes..yes it would. Oh yea. While you guys were finding out who is real. This is happening still..Capture.JPG
    Yikes, that's awful

How about some context?

Images
    OUCH, man, H20'C got some of us good. So, umm what are you doing aboot it? Calling those out who were "Keeping It Real" alludes to the fact that you're doing something aboot this?? Huh, nothing? Oh..... You're one of the uptight ones around here aren't you, H20'C. A novice who gets offended too easily. Yeah, I know....... this site's very imporatnt.

Anyways......Thanks you guys. Everytime a tropical wave develops you remind me of being 14 again. Getting all excited aboot something that has barely developed.......ahhh the memories of youth. Thanks.

I know alot of y'all are new to this game and have come to expect plenty of tropical swells every summer/fall. Well, it don't always happen that way, espcially for the fellas up north. Some summers/falls, GASP, you're lucky to get one tropical swell at all. Yeah, used to happen more frequently than you'd think. Totally blanked, dudes.

But we also used to have early falls. A week after school started(properly, after Labor Day, not like you southerners with your early starting dates), the air started to turn crisp, lows marched across the country giving plenty of that local windswell action we all love. Days of rain, wind...........and short period swells that our beachbreaks need and crave.

Ahh, it was a simpler time....a better time......It really was. For one thing, YOU weren't in the line-up.....LOL......