LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    If it helps with your decision - Every year at the Surf Expo in Fla they have a "shape off" among some of the better known East Coast shapers.
    Scott Busbey (the only shaper for ITE boards) won it this year !! Beside the facts that his boards are extremely well priced and ride excellent - he is a SI member and sponsor.

Me, I always ask my wife when I am looking at a board, her usual answer is " I think you should get it!"
    Picked up a new twinzer yesterday, hoping Erin produces more than hype!
    JTS

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    In today's money or 35-50 years from now? Because that's all subject to inflation (not talking party sheep, sorry Kath!).
    In "today's money."

Please spare this thread of any "inflation scares" on Roth accounts.

You might not live long enough to see that 11K. Buy the board... BTW... 5 bills is not a big purchase in the new surfboard world.

if you have to ask then you know you can't afford to.... for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by JTS View Post
    If it helps with your decision - Every year at the Surf Expo in Fla they have a "shape off" among some of the better known East Coast shapers.
    Scott Busbey (the only shaper for ITE boards) won it this year !! Beside the facts that his boards are extremely well priced and ride excellent - he is a SI member and sponsor.

Me, I always ask my wife when I am looking at a board, her usual answer is " I think you should get it!"
    Picked up a new twinzer yesterday, hoping Erin produces more than hype!
    JTS
    Thursday PM when the SIMA Surf Expo opens in Orlando is the time to get the pick of the litter. Sunday PM when it closes is time to get a hot steaming deal since no one wants to ship their unsold goods back home. Either way you can score an awesome state of the art hi tech board on the cheap. Your wife sounds like a very perceptive woman.

Images
    11k 35-40years from now < 600$ today THAT, unlike the Roth... is 100% guaranteed

buy that sucker and help Scott out!! i loved every minute my in the eye board gave me

Pull the trigger!In the last month I bought two boards two day bags and I live in one of the most overtax county's in the country not to mention I have twin 2 year olds Who cares about being broke if ya got a good quiver that's all u really need (and maybe this flat spell to end)

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    You might not live long enough to see that 11K. Buy the board... BTW... 5 bills is not a big purchase in the new surfboard world.
    Exactly... I'm actually in the same position. I saw a nice wood board I'm thinking about grabbing this week. It's called the Hotload and it's on sale for $865,999. The guy at the shop told me it's the best board in the world. All others suck.
    What should I do?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Exactly... I'm actually in the same position. I saw a nice wood board I'm thinking about grabbing this week. It's called the Hotload and it's on sale for $865,999. The guy at the shop told me it's the best board in the world. All others suck.
    What should I do?
    Pull the Trigger!!! You cant take that money with you.