LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Cool BREAKING: Quadruple OH waves in EMass today!!

Call the fire department!!! Because this one's outta control! 3-4x OH!!!

Taken as an actual screenshot at 6am from today's SI forecast for Mass:

Screen Shot 2013-08-19 at 6.04.31 AM.jpg

And you guys thought my 8-10' was a bunch of bollocks!!!

SI needs to change the critical wave height error to accommodate the 23' swell that's coming this afternoon here to MA. Send out the APB for everyone to ditch work and head straight for the City of Braddahly Gnar!!!

**NOTE: It's 6:00am now. By the time you read this, SI may have corrected the error. Let's hope the error was with the wave height and not the description.

My ability to handle this myth in the aftermath of my Post-Tropical Storm Erin Stress Disorder is that I'll be in Central America in 72 hours and eating schitt over the falls with a smile into 88 degree water
    Last edited by EmassSpicoli; Aug 19, 2013 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Call the fire department!!! Because this one's outta control! 3-4x OH!!!

Taken as an actual screenshot at 6am from today's SI forecast for Mass:

Screen Shot 2013-08-19 at 6.04.31 AM.jpg

And you guys thought my 8-10' was a bunch of bollocks!!!

SI needs to change the critical wave height error to accommodate the 23' swell that's coming this afternoon here to MA. Send out the APB for everyone to ditch work and head straight for the City of Braddahly Gnar!!!

**NOTE: It's 6:00am now. By the time you read this, SI may have corrected the error. Let's hope the error was with the wave height and not the description.

My ability to handle this myth in the aftermath of my Post-Tropical Storm Erin Stress Disorder is that I'll be in Central America in 72 hours and eating schitt over the falls with a smile into 88 degree water
    This guy is the worst..

Quote Originally Posted by KookieMonster View Post
    This guy is the worst..
    Agreed..........

This guy is the worst..
    A) Who is KockieMonster?
    B) It's KockiBarrells.
    C) I've posted much, much less the last couple weeks because of being busy and this forum's been weak lately, and brah, there's actually some posts I put up that people like.
    D) If you didn't think the thread was light-hearted and didn't find humor in the irony of it all given how much flatness we've been aching on, you need your cocktail of Paxil and other assorted happy pills immediately. The SI admin knows I appreciate this board and his work.
    E) MEET ME AT MY BREAK in roughly one hour because it will be 3-4x OH by then and I won't need to take care of you two clowns. Mother Nature will squash you with the 23'.

[QUOTE=EmassSpicoli;184337

The SI admin knows I appreciate this board and his work.
    E) MEET ME AT MY BREAK in roughly one hour because it will be 3-4x OH by then and I won't need to take care of you two clowns. Mother Nature will squash you with the 23'.[/QUOTE]

What does this qualify as....?
    I'd rather have the shredmachine back if it means we have to view this sort of stuff.

Yeah this dude watches/reads way too much surf garbage and then spits it back at us. Shredmachine was an OG..

1, 162 posts in 5 months.. thats 232 posts a month.. thats 7 posts a day.. Part of the reason I barely read these forums nowadays.

Images
    1, 162 posts in 5 months.. thats 232 posts a month.. thats 7 posts a day.. Part of the reason I barely read these forums nowadays.
    Why would one dude's, in this case Spicoli, frequent posts keep you from this site? Just don't read his stuff. I don't like %$#% and &^%$ but they don't force me away.

I think the real reason you don't come on this site is because you have a huge cookie problem. You don't tune in here because you have to hunt for cookies. Always with the cookies...the cookies....the cookies......

Jesus, get a hold of yourself, man. Look what the cookies have done to you.

That's what I think. I could be wrong, then again, maybe I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Why would one dude's, in this case Spicoli, frequent posts keep you from this site? Just don't read his stuff.
    With the sheer number of posts...no make that useless posts, if you follow this board regularly then it's like reading a book but skipping all of the odd numbered pages.

Mr Magoo opens forum...oh look 20 threads updated and 75 new posts...and 65 of them are drivel posted by some massh0le. Why did I even waste my time.

I could block his posts but then I have to figure out what everyone is replying to and b!tching about. Even more annoying. Worst part is he thinks it's funny/cool but it just isn't. Bad comedians get booed off stage. What's our option?

I'll take NJShred anyday. At least he was funny sometimes and didn't feel the need to give a rebuttal to every post that called him exactly the pr!ck he was trying to be.

+1 could not have put it better

Quote Originally Posted by goosemagoo View Post
    With the sheer number of posts...no make that useless posts, if you follow this board regularly then it's like reading a book but skipping all of the odd numbered pages.

Mr Magoo opens forum...oh look 20 threads updated and 75 new posts...and 65 of them are drivel posted by some massh0le. Why did I even waste my time.

I could block his posts but then I have to figure out what everyone is replying to and b!tching about. Even more annoying. Worst part is he thinks it's funny/cool but it just isn't. Bad comedians get booed off stage. What's our option?

I'll take NJShred anyday. At least he was funny sometimes and didn't feel the need to give a rebuttal to every post that called him exactly the pr!ck he was trying to be.