LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Cool BREAKING: Quadruple OH waves in EMass today!!

Call the fire department!!! Because this one's outta control! 3-4x OH!!!

Taken as an actual screenshot at 6am from today's SI forecast for Mass:

Screen Shot 2013-08-19 at 6.04.31 AM.jpg

And you guys thought my 8-10' was a bunch of bollocks!!!

SI needs to change the critical wave height error to accommodate the 23' swell that's coming this afternoon here to MA. Send out the APB for everyone to ditch work and head straight for the City of Braddahly Gnar!!!

**NOTE: It's 6:00am now. By the time you read this, SI may have corrected the error. Let's hope the error was with the wave height and not the description.

My ability to handle this myth in the aftermath of my Post-Tropical Storm Erin Stress Disorder is that I'll be in Central America in 72 hours and eating schitt over the falls with a smile into 88 degree water
    Last edited by EmassSpicoli; Aug 19, 2013 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Call the fire department!!! Because this one's outta control! 3-4x OH!!!

Taken as an actual screenshot at 6am from today's SI forecast for Mass:

Screen Shot 2013-08-19 at 6.04.31 AM.jpg

And you guys thought my 8-10' was a bunch of bollocks!!!

SI needs to change the critical wave height error to accommodate the 23' swell that's coming this afternoon here to MA. Send out the APB for everyone to ditch work and head straight for the City of Braddahly Gnar!!!

**NOTE: It's 6:00am now. By the time you read this, SI may have corrected the error. Let's hope the error was with the wave height and not the description.

My ability to handle this myth in the aftermath of my Post-Tropical Storm Erin Stress Disorder is that I'll be in Central America in 72 hours and eating schitt over the falls with a smile into 88 degree water
    This guy is the worst..

1, 162 posts in 5 months.. thats 232 posts a month.. thats 7 posts a day.. Part of the reason I barely read these forums nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by KookieMonster View Post
    This guy is the worst..
    Agreed..........

Images
    Looks like you found a little buggy... I'll take a look, thanks.

3 to 4 times over head high... lol.

Images
    any time it goes from flat to 3-4 times overhead, it is an programming error!

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    any time it goes from flat to 3-4 times overhead, it is an programming error!
    *a programming error!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by banman View Post
    *a programming error!
    Dude, great catch!

You've added a lot to the forum today. It's good that you've been able to change the course of internet history and correct a grammatical error.

Anyone else getting an error when you click on the icon that opens the thread to the first unread post? If I take the "&goto=newpost" out of the link the thread opens fine but at the first post.

I'm using firefox which just updated several extensions. That is probably the issue but wanted to check to see if anyone else had the same problem before starting to troubleshoot.

Works fine in Chrome