LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ECSC Live

Quote Originally Posted by jasorod View Post
    Last year was a 6-star event IIRC.
    You're right!

Thanks, Erock.......

Didn't they used to run this event closer to Labor Day?

It always finishes the weekend before labor day

"Noth'n like a pontoon boat in the Atlantic."

Classic from Ryan Simmons!
    Last edited by Erock; Aug 20, 2013 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Simmons, not Calinan.

I'll be ripping up the jetty this weekend in the am. Then I'll chill with my board on the beach and pretend I'm a competitor! Good times with myself and 4500 of my closest friends doing the exact same thing! In all seriousness stay away from the beach this weekend unless you have an incredibly developed immune system

"You know, up there in the armpit of South Carolina..."

Shea Lopez... Trying to reference the smaller swell window and large continental shelf that causes smaller conditions in SC.

LOL

pretty funny how they use the camera angle to make the waves look bigger. today the cam is off. I guess they couldn't dig a hole deep enough to make it rideable. Another humorous observation, they interviewed the point leader, and the guy had difficulty keeping his mouth shut about wave quality.

cam is off today.

I am in disbelief that they are holding heats in 1 ft shore break. How about a swell window? (not that it would help unless it lasted half way into september)

what's up with the camera quality. It's all pixelated. I guess just shooting from a hole in the beach isn't enough to make it look like a 4 star event. I plan on getting disappointed this pm with the outgoing.