LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by madskillzNJ View Post
    Ok new rules dont answer this question unless you have surfed at least 20 foot swells, make six figures, and live in the south!
    I thought we didn't get 20 ft swells in the south? With that in mind, the rules seem rather unfair.

Btw, how many screen names have you had banned now? 5 or 6? Getting kind of old, don't you think?

Images
    i can rodeo flip your mom from the missionary position to doggy all night long.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    I thought we didn't get 20 ft swells in the south? With that in mind, the rules seem rather unfair.

Btw, how many screen names have you had banned now? 5 or 6? Getting kind of old, don't you think?
    I have never been on here brahh. Some of us have lives other than trolling message boards all day. you mad brahhh?

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    i can rodeo flip your mom from the missionary position to doggy all night long.
    brahhh i could beat you at any exercise know to man.

Some of us have lives other than trolling message boards all day.
    So why are you on here, brahhh? You had to bump your own thread, after no one posted for almost two hours.

The joke is over.

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    So why are you on here, brahhh? You had to bump your own thread, after no one posted for almost two hours.

The joke is over.
    and i know YOU dont wanna surf contest it out with me i would humiliate you brahh.. go help the legless weaklings with your friend in kurebeach. owned.

I have never been on here brahh. Some of us have lives other than trolling message boards all day. you mad brahhh?
    Yeah, your life is so awesome you have to create a new screen name every other week to get back on here.

I found the only way to pull off the rodeo flip correctly was to grow a set, followed by a hard and thorough beat down on NJShredmachine's mom's hey-nanni-nannu.

These are the only two options for maximum potential, if I see you out there busting rodeo flips, I'm having you arrested for incest, you sick bas-turd.

Can you smell it?
    Last edited by Koki Barrels; Aug 19, 2013 at 11:23 PM.

Images
    brahhh i could beat you at any exercise know to man.
    Your athleticism comes from being a wide reciever and taking it in the end zone? Just because you can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, it doesn't make you an athlete.

Ok new rules dont answer this question unless you have surfed at least 20 foot swells, make six figures, and live in the south!
    How bout if I can bench four bones? Sounds to me like you're too high. Try descending to 15,000 ft.