LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    One time I sharted while trying a rodeo flip. MadskillzNJ is Shredmachines mini me.

Quote Originally Posted by madskillzNJ View Post
    "I really like surfing in winter because it's my chance to check out ladies wearing rubber , and for me to wear rubber in public , without getting arrested "
    I can do a superman air over the moon

Whoa you can change someone's quote I didn't think it would work

Quote Originally Posted by Zman9398 View Post
    I did madskillzNJ's mom.
    Much better.

Not funny anymore brah...
    Go upstairs to mommy's room and open her underwear drawer. She keeps her dope in there... Grab the needle and suck up the dope. All the way brah.
    Now stick in in your neck and push. If you don't pass out immediately repeat.

honestly what the hell motivates this guy to be such a troll? My only guess is he has AIDS or is a 15 year-old with the maturity of a -4 year-old

7. Quote Originally Posted by madskillzNJ View Post
    and i know YOU dont wanna surf contest it out with me i would humiliate you brahh.. go help the legless weaklings with your friend in kurebeach. owned.
    Legless weaklings... Hmmm you must be referring to the paralyzed victims I help. Classy... Go ahead and also pick on the vision impaired children I helped surfed this past weekend. We helped 19 kids surf that were either blind or mostly blind..
    image.jpg

Can someone please catfish his avatar. I KNOW it's not him....

Damn right KureBeach, you are doing great things, mi amigo.

This JackA** is an embarrassment to myself as well as any other real surfers from NJ. i know it is not the greatest state and has the reputation that it has but......most of us who grew up surfing here are the total opposite of this fool and the idiots on MTV. been surfing 28 years here as well as hunting and fishing some beautiful areas in Central NJ. Sorry you folks have to deal with fools like sadskillzNJ and others like him!
    Last edited by JoeDev; Aug 20, 2013 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by kurebeachsurfer View Post
    Legless weaklings... Hmmm you must be referring to the paralyzed victims I help. Classy... Go ahead and also pick on the vision impaired children I helped surfed this past weekend. We helped 19 kids surf that were either blind or mostly blind..
    image.jpg

Can someone please catfish his avatar. I KNOW it's not him....
    Awesome pic man, and good on ya! NJTrollMachine/MadSkillz can get f-ed.