LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

UNCW Kook Fest LIVE!!!!!

http://surfchex.com

Get your fill of Dormroom "Locals" littering our best break with a constantly changing melange of Kook Confetti LIVE on surfchex.

I might cruise down there and see if I can get a count of Maori and Puka necklaces, Hollister t-shirts and other "surfer dude" gear.

I hope to get lucky and snap a pic for a viable and sure-to-trend photo on Kook Of The Day.

the holy grail photo would be hollister shorts and rashie, puka shell necklace and zinka carrying and nsp or bic without wax.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    the holy grail photo would be hollister shorts and rashie, puka shell necklace and zinka carrying and nsp or bic without wax.

Don't forget the fins in backwards!

Images
    Hey, has classes started there yet? Y'all southern schools start wayyy too early. Man, you can't learn nothing until Labor Day has passed.

Hmm, this presents a weird scenario.......as I happily watch the summer crowd leave post-Labor Day, Erock gets bombarded by college students. That's messed-up, man. Y'all down there, like, never get a break. Summer.....School....Summer....School. Wow.........That sucks......

..........standing in the white water, facing the beach and getting clobbered by a nice bit of shore break. Happy hunting E.

Make that red zinka.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    I hope to get lucky and snap a pic for a viable and sure-to-trend photo on Kook Of The Day.
    RobG and I skated up to the North End on Sunday afternoon. Saw a silver Mini - not cool guy totem pole - with a BIC on top...wax up and nose first. I turned around to take a picture, but the owner was just about to get in. Suspect was wearing black boardshorts with black zip up hoody...hoody up, of course. Keep your eyes peeled, 910.

if i take the job in New Bern we will make this an annual event.

Kook of the year photo contest would be a fun idea. Entries could be submitted over the summer and then voted on the last weekend of surfing season.

hell yeah. kook of the month then choose the year end winner form those.