LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    If you were in WB each year when the freshmen show up you would understand Erock and all of our frustation with them. As Erock mentioned the ocean weeds em out by October though (best is that frst cane swell when they all get worked trying to paddle out after surfing 3 times) but why you gotta jump all up in his thread talking smack!?!
    X2 - Its like the flood gates open and the backwards hat patrol comes out. The south end is a nightmare right now, luckily most don't get up before the surf zones go in effect.....I'll stick with the rest of the old guys up north.

If you were in WB each year when the freshmen show up you would understand Erock and all of our frustation with them. As Erock mentioned the ocean weeds em out by October though (best is that frst cane swell when they all get worked trying to paddle out after surfing 3 times) but why you gotta jump all up in his thread talking smack!?!
    X2 - Its like the flood gates open and the backwards hat patrol comes out. The south end is a nightmare right now, luckily most don't get up before the surf zones go in effect.....I'll stick with the rest of the old guys up north.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus View Post
    But you seem plenty motivated to post 1821 times. Less computer, more surfing and maybe then you will calm down on the kook talk. Just saying.
    Oh thank you sooooo much for bestowing your self-righteous holier-than-thou insight fungus! You're right, I should be surfing all the time... unfortunately I'm tied to a computer for this thing known as WORK. Could you please school me in the proper amount of posting on SI I should do in your almighty opinion?

I guess I wasn't out there from 5:30-8 or so this morning--must have been a dream. And yes, the waves "mattered" for the time of year--stomach high with a little more power than I've seen in a month.

fungus, I'm sorry I offended your delicate sensibilities. You must have past trauma from someone calling you a kook, or are offended because you sport a Salt Life sticker on your vehicle and wear a Hollister trucker hat... backwards. Would it make you feel better if I listed out some more local plights that are direct results of UNCW students? Maybe your ignorance is what's causing your reaction....

fungus: Thank you for teaching me "the way." Surfing really is about group hugs and fellowship--being soul surfers and bro'n down. All are equal in the ocean. Gawd I feel so liberated now!

I mean this in the most Southern way, fungus: BLESS YOUR HEART.

I did the math: I have spent somewhere around 80 hours posting here to-date.

And UNCW Students: Go spend your parents' money at our local establishments. Thank you.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    RobG and I skated up to the North End on Sunday afternoon. Saw a silver Mini - not cool guy totem pole - with a BIC on top...wax up and nose first. I turned around to take a picture, but the owner was just about to get in. Suspect was wearing black boardshorts with black zip up hoody...hoody up, of course. Keep your eyes peeled, 910.
    rollerblade or skateboard?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfish View Post
    Its like after 8:00 all rules of surfing just go away around crystal. I just love watching 182753 people stand up on the same wave, they just take the sharing is caring thing a little too far...

You doing the math on the amount of time you spend on this site says it all. Thanks for the laugh, and sorry to hear you grew up so poor.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus View Post
    and sorry to hear you grew up so poor.

So now you've resorted to making sh!t up?

Found a pic of fungus:
    kook3.jpg

Found a pic of fungus:
    kook3.jpg
    Looks like he **** his wetsuit. I guess thats where "fungus" came from...
    Last edited by banman; Aug 21, 2013 at 03:15 AM.