LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Like THEY're going let this happen

What the!!!!!

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all Tesla crap. We could have had a century of free safe energy. It was the FREE part that THEY didn't like. YOU ESSAY! YOU ESSAY!
    Last edited by chicharronne; Aug 20, 2013 at 09:10 PM.

Kinda like the old light bulb that never burns out, why would they sell those to us? We would never need to buy more again!! Unless you broke one by accident but that's about it. Can't have all of us with unlimited light bulbs, how would they ever profit from that?

Longest burning lightbulb was built by a competitor of Thomas Edison and has been burning almost constantly for 110+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by goosemagoo View Post
    Longest burning lightbulb was built by a competitor of Thomas Edison and has been burning almost constantly for 110+ years.
    I want one of those bad boys

Well they're only good for the chix that hit the scale between "night light" and "no night light" if ya know what I mean

there was a thing on the AM news about the Tesla electric car. cost 100000 bucks. they put one in a car smasher and it broke the smasher.
    and then there's this tin foil conspiracy theory spread by left wing takers casting aspersions on job creators,
    http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/07.13/50plus.html

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all Tesla crap. We could have had a century of free safe energy. It was the FREE part that THEY didn't like. YOU ESSAY! YOU ESSAY!
    Before I say this, let me absolute clarify I mean NOT to start a debate on this, though hopefully this would not imply such even without this disclaimer.

Trying to wrap my surf-starved brain about this. But if it's using existing wireless signals from tv towers, satellite's etc., don't we still need energy to power the shiz which CREATES the signals?

My own inability to understand aside, this certainly seems like they would have a massive ability to be used in at least a complementary fashion this old school tech we're all up on these days.

Speaking of Tesla, those guys rocked. How bout a reunion tour? They had some serious ballads.