I have a 6'3 Wynn shortboard
    5'9 Stewart fartknocker - 5' 10" x 21 x 2 1/2
    7'0" foamies

I have the choice of a
    6' Wynn retro fish-399
    7'6" Bing sweet pea- 495
    6' 6" hp bonzer shortboard-595

I really don't know what I want but what should I get for wildwood

A 7'6" Bing Sweet Pea? I cant believe that board even comes in a fun shape length. I got rid of my 5'10" SP last year never really clicked for me.

Why only those three boards? for Wildwood:

-not the bizarro 7'6" sweet pea. If that was a type and you meant 5'6" its still a lot like the Stewart.
    -not the 6'6" high performance board. What do you think it would do that the 6'3" Wynn doesn't already do?

The Wynn retro fish would be nice...if your a bigger dude.
    Last edited by scotty; Aug 21, 2013 at 12:58 AM.

I'm 6'3" 145

So the bonzer is out,
    The retro fish seems like it would be too big and I wanted to use the swee pea as a funboard

they're all too big for you, realistically.

do you feel like there's a gap in your quiver or is it just a matter of those being available & you've got the funds?

Well I feel like there is a gap for those small days when its only for longboards I want something to replace the foamies so I was thinking the swee pea

dharma would be better, prob. around 5'8", based on your height & weight & what's you're riding now.

No I want something long and under 500 I can get the bing swee pea for 495 with the quad set up and I think it would ride like a funboard

Images
    It will ride like a fun board, and a 7'6" fun board is not a good option for waves that are too small for your Stewart. Dude you weigh 145? That Stewart should be fine for you down to thigh high!

Get a longboard for the small days, or get something really short and wide. Not a 7'6" fun shape, not a 7'6" Bing. I'm pretty stoked on some of the new ...Lost shapes. Not saying to get a lost, but shapes like this KILL tiny waves:

Last edited by mitchell; Aug 21, 2013 at 02:16 AM.

being a quad, it's not going to ride like what everyone thinks a funboard should ride like since most are thrusters, but whatever.

IMO, the softer, more rolling waves of wildwood would be perfect for the dharma. if you want something long, get a log. the middle ground really serves more functional purpose.